Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-12-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat May 12, 2018 10:50 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-12-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraqi Police Intercept 31 Boxes of $100 Bills from Iran to Promote Iraqi Puppet" Quote: "The Iraqi Police intercept 31 boxes filled with stacks of $100 bills, smuggled from Iran, into Iraq, to be delivered to Hadi Al-Amari, head of the pro-Khomeiniist regime Badr militia." Talk about COLLUSION!! ...I’ll give you two good guesses as to where these $100 bills came from… (… and the first hint is – it wasn’t DONALD TRUMP).

5-12-2018 Newshound Guru Stryker The Time is no better than Right Now! New Elections, No ISIS Occupation, a New National Development Plan, Modern Banking, New Electronic Transactions, IBAN, SWIFT, etc, etc...

5-12-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Anyone know what the auctions were the last two days?] There were no auctions

5-12-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "MINISTRY OF PLANNING ANNOUNCES THE DATE OF LAUNCHING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2018-2022" Does this plan also include the final stages of the “project to delete the zeros”? Yes we are told it does and hinges on it in the first stage, as the plan needs it to succeed. Folks we are getting VERY close to this reinstatement.

5-11-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Just a few hours to election time. Good luck Abadi.

5-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Tick Tock…Tick Tock - the clock is ticking and so it is one day before election day May 12th and still no RV. In reality Iraq has already started early voting on Wednesday May 9th and so technically they are already in the election. ...READ the NEWS, LISTEN to what the CBI and the GOI are saying...I have been told by my CBI contact over and over again over the many years to listen to what they tell the citizens, as they will be guiding the citizens through this entire transition process to the new currency.

5-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...So now I am told soon we will be seeing billboards popping up all over Iraq explaining the new category currency. These billboards can NOT be posted until after the elections are over since they will replace the posters from the election candidates. (yet another reason they can’t implement the last of the project to delete the zeros until AFTER the elections)...This news of the new category notes will come all of a sudden and fast and furriest. There will be NO DOUBT in anyone’s minds what they are doing. They told me the news is not so much for us, but we can piggyback off it and learn from it too. ...So...now more evidence today, as to why I believed the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar would not happen until after the elections are over.

5-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Here is how I see it playing out in the next weeks or month: I strongly believe that Haider al-Abadi will be re-elected as the prime minister and will then quickly form his new government, unlike other elections years. Abadi must then go after these corrupt officials to clean out the government. ...As soon as the CBI sees that the new government is stable they will then move ahead again with the project to delete the zeros, thus education campaign and the launching the lower denominations, as needed. When they do this we will see a significant increase the value of the dinar and we go to the bank. It is that simple. So, sit back and relax and pray that no obstacles block it this time. I can not guarantee all will go smooth. We just wait and watch.

5-11-2018 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan Because of the new tax law changes…the biggest advantage we have is to donate to charities in order to reduce your taxes…Charitable contributions is going to be one of the biggest chances you have of being able to reduce your taxes…when you choose to do that there are two things you need to be aware of. 1. When you make you contribution as to a non-profit…you want to do it in dinar. Do not do it in dollars. The reason why: If you are going to do it in dollars you have to exchange the dinar into dollars which makes it a taxable event. You have to include that income on your tax returns and then add it into your Schedule A. Who wants to add another million dollars to their income? VERSES if you were to donate dinar, let’s say it was a million dinar and it came out at a dollar (I’m not saying it will…I’m just saying as a number.) Then that will give you a 1 million dollar write off. [NOTE: This is NOT to be considered tax advice in any way. At the appropriate time speak with your own tax and legal professional]

5-11-2018 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan ...So the institution that you are going to share that with is going to accept that as dinar and they would exchange it for dollars. You would get a receipt showing the exchanged rate. That receipt would then be applied to your Schedule A and you’d get a million dollar write off on your taxes. The neat part is let’s say you did that but your taxes for that year were only $25,000 …whatever is left over from that schedule A on your charitable contributions which wasn’t take that first year is carried forward. And carried forward. And carried forward until it’s all used up. I like that for a strategy simply because I like to prepay for everything. And if I can prepay for my taxes this way, where I’m actually supporting a cause or a belief I have and not have to pay taxes then I would definitely rather do that. Especially when I can carry it forward and carry it forward and carry if forward. It gives me time to manage my new investment differently - better. It’s a consideration. Just be aware in order for that to really work for you, you’re going to have to donate your dinar as dinar… [NOTE: This is NOT to be considered tax advice in any way. At the appropriate time speak with your own tax and legal professional]

5-11-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We had heard some things the last two to three days to make this thing look like we had it tonight, last night, or the night before...Where I was excited thinking we were right there, we weren’t quite there, but we were close, and now we are even closer. There had to be a few things that had to happen. It was done and things are moving along nicely. There has been discussion why Abadi may or may not have had the rate publicly known yet internationally for the dinar. We have seen some rates on a few screens. We have seen where the program the Economic Development was initiated last Monday. We did get confirmation for that, but for some reason that rate has not been quite put out yet.

5-11-2018 Intel Guru Bruce You know Iraq is having their elections Saturday, May 12, 2018... What we are hearing is the percentage of people that will vote for Abadi is around 74 % to 74 ½ %. He is looking really good for reelection. ​I really think Iraq for the most part has done what it is they need to do. ...There has been some discussion as to why they haven’t had the rate out. I am not sure exactly, but I think we can look forward to the weekend. Let’s put it that way: to the weekend. I want everyone to be confident in where we are in this and know that your time is coming very shortly.

5-11-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "The results of the general and private voting and the exit will be announced in one package" "Private" voting is a reference to the military and diaspora voting which began yesterday. General voting is tomorrow. One day remaining before the election.

5-11-2018 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Abadi reveals the secret of his refusal to enter the parliamentary elections" Quote: "Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Thursday evening that he refused to participate in a new Iraqi government based on "quotas" WOW THIS ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE TO ME THAT ABADI IS THROWING DOWN A GAUNTLET...IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR OLD WAYS...DO SO WITHOUT ME...IF YOU WANT TO LOOK FORWARD TO PEACE, PROSPERITY, AND IMPROVEMENTS FOR ALL...THEN HANG TOUGH WITH ME...HE'S GOT A PLAN...IMO...WE JUST AREN'T PRIVY TO THE FINAL 2 MINUTES OF PLAY FROM HIM AT THIS POINT...BUT THE END ZONE HAS A CELEBRATORY GROUP ALL AROUND THREE SIDES OF IT...AND THE THUGS ON THE FIELD HAVE DUG IN...BUT AGAIN IMO...THEY WILL BE NO MATCH FOR ALL THAT IS TO COME...SPECTACULAR FINISH I PREDICT...WATCH UNTIL THE GUN SOUNDS...DON'T BLINK..OR YOU MAY MISS A CRITICAL ASPECT.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's