Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-15-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue May 15, 2018 8:09 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-15-2018 Newshound Guru Whitelions ...I see Sadr's party won this should start to get good. ...I did catch the BBC news and it is reporting that Sadr's block won... now we wait ...he may shake things way up and appoint some one no one has ever heard of. Sadr does not like the US or Iran having any say in Iraq but he does like what is going on in Saudi Arabia which is great for the reform, I think he will choose Abadi for PM BUT he has always been a horse of a different color so we wait...

5-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Once the new Prime Minister is selected and all is deemed legal, the prime minister-designate has 30 days to put together a cabinet and present it to parliament for approval. *Parliament must approve the government program and each individual minister in separate absolute majority votes. If the prime minister-designate fails to put together a governing coalition after 30 days, or if parliament rejects the prime minister designates proposed cabinet, the president must nominate another candidate within 15 days.

5-15-2018 Newshound Guru chattels These are the steps to form the next Iraqi government... "Basnews: According to the Constitution...The Iraqi parliamentary elections, which took place yesterday, have followed the steps of forming the new government within 90 days. The steps in accordance with the Iraqi constitution will be as follows:
- The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) will announce the election results on Monday.
- President Fuad Masum calls on the new parliament to convene within 15 days of announcing the results.
- Legislators elect a speaker and two deputies by an absolute majority at the first meeting.

5-15-2018 Newshound Guru chattels These are the steps to form the next Iraqi government...[continued:]
- Parliament elects a new president by a two-thirds majority of deputies within 30 days of the first meeting.
- The new president nominates the candidate of the largest bloc in parliament to form a government.
- The prime minister-designate shall have 30 days to form the government and submit it to parliament for approval.
- Parliament must approve the government program and each minister separately in a separate vote by an absolute If the prime minister-designate fails to form a coalition government within 30 days or if parliament rejects the government proposed by the prime minister-designate, the president must appoint another candidate to form a government within 15 days.

5-14-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Just a reminder to all, that Prime Minister is not an elected position. It is a consensus among political blocs after the election. So we are in for a bit of a wait while negotiations and alliances are formed.

5-14-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...Not all the little tier two and tier three banks can do exchanges on this level. Any bank that already deals with foreign currency will have those rates on their screens as soon as this goes. We were told only Wells Fargo and Bank of America will do the exchanges from day one...

5-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The Iraq elections are over. As we all should know the parliamentary elections were supposed to be run last November 2017, but due to ISIS they were postponed and combined with the presidential elections (Prime minister, speaker and president) on May12th. So far with most votes counted, a bloc headed by cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and another led by a militia leader are ahead, voting officials are quoted as saying. They suggest Mr Abadi's governing alliance is running third. So did former PM Abadi win the elections? We do not yet know for sure. But I would say no. I am hearing his alliance by itself did not win however the way the election works, al-Abadi might still get to serve a second term and be appointed prime minister. This may be done by combining votes to the winning bloc. The winning bloc decides the candidate who will actually be the prime minister.

5-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We know that the religious cleric al-Sadr does not want to run the country as prime minister. He ran for office in a political gesture in order to take votes away from the other alliances. So Al-Sadr seems to have been successful in his tactic to hoard the votes and so now his bloc may get to choose the next prime minister. We suspect that al-Sadr will do this, but he has not yet made his announcement so it is not yet over until it’s over. So hang and in and let’s see how this all plays out today. I repeat it is not yet all official. The judiciary still must also ratify the results to ensure nothing is fishy and all is proper.

5-14-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 [...I've read through 70 plus articles, a number of them containing conflicting information...] ...until the official final word from the Official Election Commission is made known ... all the other stuff matters not ... imo.

5-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So the elections are over, we did not get the reinstatement prior to elections just as I told everyone would NOT happen. So now the new the government is not yet formed. The big question is this - Will the CBI wait the entire 90 day process of forming the government (August) before moving to reinstate the currency? We don’t know and I am not going to guess. I will tell you what I do know for FACT. The CBI told us they will keep us informed along the process of the project to delete the zeros. So I suspect that now that the elections are over we will get some kind of update from the CBI on where this project now stands. All we can do is wait and watch.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's