Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-22-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue May 22, 2018 10:31 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-22-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 The National Bank of Iraq was told while the elections were going on, that they need to update their software on their ATM machines. Then told them we are going to give you 24 hour notice when to activate the ATM machines. CBI has given every bank notification to have ATM's ready. The 24 hour period will include: billboards lit up; Presentation boards inside financial institutions...and both in Article form for citizens read.

5-22-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "The final results of the legislative elections announced by the Electoral Commission for elections showed the victory of 84 candidates for membership of the new House of Representatives." I read the foregoing to mean that there are 84 " new faces " in the Parliament. More than 1/3 of the total 329. 54 of which must be "Sadrist" since he insisted that all candidates be newcomers and his bloc won 54 seats. Parliamentary attendance should improve I expect.

5-22-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "POSSIBILITY OF SPREADING BANKING CULTER" So the ability to show the citizens that the banking system has a new face on it has been in the forefront of objectives for the monetary policy to be absorbed into the culture in regards to trust, as it has not been about that for the past 30 years. They now have made progress in public awareness to instill in them that the Banking system, is not your enemy if you will. They go so far as to suggest they are creating an environment in which the customer is now right, whereas, in the past, it was not that way, thus, savings was not with the banks. This is a call for to tell citizens that the electronic system is in place, activation of payment tools are available and for exchanging there "NEW" currency through them, imo. That is a final step in the MR based off the Turkmenistan Model... They have overcome the illegal behaviors of the past. A secure environment is now... imo.

5-22-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Maliki individually received the highest number of votes in the election. [what does that mean for the elections though, will he have any power/say in anything?] Power follows the political bloc and not the individual. No need to be worried. Negotiations continue between the blocs. We are still awaiting a final certification of the election results. The final results must be ratified by the court.

5-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [correction] ...the 3 month IMF requirement...I want to correct how much time is left. Our countdown indicates 24 days. June/July going to be interesting months.

5-21-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via MilitiaMan] Frank26 Quotes: "...THE 3, THE BILLBOARDS, THE BOARDS IN THE BANK AND THE 2ND FINAL ARTICLE…WHAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU IS THE ULTIMATE..." "...YOU NOW HAVE 3 THINGS THAT YOU KNOW, IMO, THAT WILL SOON BE COMING OUT…IT WILL BE IMO, WITHIN HOURS, TO DAYS THAT THE RI WILL BE OUT...I TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR THESE BILLBOARDS….I TOLD YOU I WILL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE" "IMO, THSE 3 THINGS ARE READY!! THEY HAVE BEEN!! THEY ARE BEING PROTECTED TO BE LAUCNCHED WHEN CONDITIONS ARE SUITABLE THESE BILLBOARDS CAN BE PROGRAMMED AT ANY MOMENT, AT ANY TIME WHEN THE CONDITIONS ARE SUITABLE..."

5-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I told everyone that if I make a mistake I will be the first to admit it openly and freely. So now I am stating that I may have made a mistake on the ending date of the MCP (90 day) audit monitoring by the IMF. What I have learned is that the MCP monitoring did occur but it is not ending until June not the end of March. So the start date I heard was off mid-March which was actually the start date. The date was technically not moved but the process was “restarted” again due to violations. The previous time period the IMF did begin monitoring process however they encountered a violation and has to start the clock all over again. That clock started in mid March. It was not easy to get real-time information on this topic and it was confusing at first. It was finally sorted out. I know this sounds phony and fake news but I assure you this is occurring and is confirmed.

5-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The Independent High Electoral Commission announced Saturday the results of the final elections of parliament. We know that Nori al-Malaki is contesting the voting process and demands a recount. The electoral commission has said there is no reason for it and the judiciary has ruled also in favor of the same. So, I do not believe there will be a recount. Remember: 1. the judiciary still has to ratify these results from the electoral commission and so this is part of the 90 day timeline too. 2. The new Parliament members must also be sworn in on the first session of the new Parliament expected to take place on June 1st. So the Sadr Movement had to submit its candidate to lead the country as prime minister shortly afterwards. 3. Parliament must ratify this candidate (give its approval) then the prime minister will have 30 days to put the new government together once this clock starts to tick. Got a total of 90 days to complete this entire process.

5-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Just in on Sunday morning - MOQTADA AL-SADR, AGREED TO GIVE PRIME MINISTER HAIDER ABADI A SECOND TERM, DURING THE MEETING THEY HAD JUST GATHERED IN BAGHDAD. ...Folks this is really happening. The unexpected miracle already did happen with the Sadar Movement (the underdogs) having won the popular vote...So for our investment these recent events are all very good and the news could not possibly get any better than if they did announce the RV. But they didn’t however we know it is coming shortly and sooner than you might think...

5-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The truth is MCP has nothing to do with dual currencies, or using one currency over another, it has to do with a spread that exists of more than 2% between the Official Rate and Market Rate. In the case of Iraq, they are currently meeting that requirement hoping to fulfill the 3 month condition. About 28 days to go. The fact is, Iraq will always have more than one currency in the country. They will have dinar as the official currency of Iraq and dollars as a currency that comes in from oil sales.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's