Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-7-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:46 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-7-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Wednesday June 6th...Parliament is supposed to meet and swear in the new Parliament members for the July 1st first session of the new parliament. Also, they told us they will announce the candidate for the new prime minister whose job will be to form the new government within 90 days. Do we need the “fully” formed new govt for the CBI to move ahead with the reinstatement process of the dinar? I am being told we do not and the CBI plans to move ahead as long as any candidate presented (we know it will most probably be PM Abadi again) will create political security in Iraq and support the monetary reform process and other economic reforms of the country.

6-7-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana We are a mere week away from the end of Ramadan, and judging by the current events, this may be the most explosive..."end of Ramadan" we've ever seen. Things are happening. None of it really matters until they push the button, but we all know that any news is better than no news. I don't think I've ever seen a Ramadan as busy as this one, in terms of newsworthy events. One item that I will expand on is the Elections - there is a lot of confusion about the Prime Minister seat. Did Abadi retain power, or not? Article: "The start of the parliament session headed by Jubouri" Articles quotes: "Presidency of the parliament decides to hold an extraordinary session on Thursday..." "The Presidency of Parliament announced on Wednesday, the Parliament held its extraordinary session in the presence of 172 deputies to correct the electoral process." If there was ONE thing I'd say to keep an eye on right now, that is probably it. Until that's settled, I don't see any progress happening with HCL or really anything else, so - we will watch.

6-7-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Some people are concern about Vietnam. I think what is happening is Vietnam is holding their cards very close to them right now and we are not going to see that rate on the screen until the very last second because that is a currency in current use. They have to bring that out exactly the right time. My understanding is it will come at the same time as the Dinar...

6-6-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] Iraq Dinar is still at the 1190 rate staying in the 2% parity range of 1:1 with the USD as required by the IMF for stability. To maintain that it may have to go to 1200. It wasn’t a fluke ...an accident...a mistake...a glitch...It was a reinstatement step...It’s right in front of your face...As the American dollar goes up...IMO the Dinar rate may have to go up again...maybe even go to 1200 to keep up with the USD, IMO.

6-6-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick [via sunny] Anytime a bill is signed/passed in Iraq it is found at the Ministry of Justice website and then published in the Gazette. Everything is at the Minister of Justice site. Article 8 is the law of the reinstatement. US dollar and the Iraqi Dinar must be in parity. 1:1 That is a step of the reinstatement. CBI used tools of Article 8 to be 2% compliant. 90 days is not important to maintain the compliance. This parity tells me it's done.

6-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "Baghdad today - Baghdad A member of the House of Representatives AdelNuri, on Monday, the next parliament session scheduled for next Wednesday (today)." They hope to get a quorum to vote on the Election Law amendments. This is an opportune time and the speaker wants to take advantage of it while the iron is hot. This amendment has NOTHING to do with the recent past elections and is really insignificant to us and the RV. However I am also told that besides the amendments to the law of the elections it is expected that these procedures will hold the process of negotiations to form a government and the approval of the names of winners. So, I am told they plan to ratify the new members to the New Parliament at this time too. To do this the judiciary must come out with a statement by then on their previous re-voting resolution. So this could be an exciting week with much progress in the right direction of all goes well.

6-6-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick [via sunny] CBI gave the Gazette...back in May...an announcement to be published at a future date...CBI Announcement will be a number of announcements from the CBI. 1) Small notes, how to dispense. 2) Talk about 2nd set of books; 3) Article 8 compliant; 4) Talk about billboards and 5) Possibly a new CBI Governor. IT’S THE END AND THEY ARE GOING TO TELL THEIR CITIZENS EVERYTHING!

6-6-2018 Intel Guru Bruce I did not expect we would be here tonight [Tuesday]...That is how close we are...We can thank the United Nations to the fact...we are not at the banks yet. However they have figured a way to go around and we think what was seeming held up for us the last several days is no longer an issue...we know things have been triggered and are moving forward...The so called green light has been illuminated by the Pentagon giving us the go ahead to get started...I do believe our time is right there. Rates are holding up beautifully. Iraq some of the people that have the Qi cards have been told they can actually start to use those new Visa cards...I think...tomorrow. We did see a so call reinstatement rate on the CBI site of $1.19. I think that is a two day rate possibly until the actual rate we know about...will show up.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's