Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-8-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:48 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-8-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Security Council Committee on Iraq Removes Entity from its Sanctions List" YES IT'S TRUE ...RELEASE ASSET FROZEN BELONGS TO CBI IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE NEW INTERNATIONAL RATE OF IQD...YES HUGE...BYE...BYE....PROGRAM RATE... [Delta, wasn't this the main restriction that was keeping them from being even able to go international?] YES...GREEN LIGHT TO GO INTERNATIONAL FROM UNSC...WOWWWW...

6-8-2018 Newshound Guru chattels "Hikma, Sayron and Watanyiah signed an agreement to form the biggest bloc." That is a total of 93 seats between the three. Add Abadi and the total is 135. Need 30 more for a total of 165 to form a government. KDP has 24, PUK has 18 and Qarar has 14.

6-8-2018 Intel Guru Bruce When you get down to where we are in this thing, we are like coasting in. It is almost like our fuel is gone and we are coasting in on fumes. What we are seeing now with many of our sources which we have 15 or 20 main sources that feed information from time to time. What we are primarily getting is a lot of crickets, a lot of quiet from people we normally hear from. Some people are under gag orders. Some people are under NDAs. Some people are under just black out and not able to communicate. However, the ones we are talking to and getting to are bringing it very strongly...All we can say things are moving along nicely...There has been people that have put out dates. We heard the 11th. We heard the 13th. I am telling you I have not hearing anything beyond the next couple of days...We heard...today ...from a very good source that we were within 36 hours of the exchanges being fulfilled, getting started.

6-7-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "TRADE BANK OF IRAQ" Quotes: "...all that happened was a temporary suspension of Atms..." "...to complete the modernization and development procedures of the electronic card system at the bank in order to provide best services to bank customers." Temporary suspension of ATMs??? ... to change out/upgrade some software perhaps??? ... imo.

6-7-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "SADR REFUSIES TO TALK ABOUT AN ALLIANCE WITH THE HEAD OF A COALITION OF "STATE LAW," NURI AL-MALIKI, TO FORM A GOVERNMENT" ...this is a very good update on the process of the formation of the largest block and how they form their new govt as to what takes place during the post-voting period. They told us in the Mondays articles that this will all be done by end of Ramadam which is June 15th. I luv this article because it is telling me that Nori al-Maliki does NOT have any leverage this time around to wiggle himself into yet another political position in the govt, thus giving him immunity from prosecution for the crimes he has committing upon the Iraqi people...

6-7-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] National bank of Iraq stopped using USD. Doing everything electronically. Their ATM’s will not dispense USD. Watch all the other banks in Iraq follow this in the same manner...banks inside and outside Iraq...Visa and MC . . .This is International...

6-7-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Some people are concern about Vietnam. I think what is happening is Vietnam is holding their cards very close to them right now and we are not going to see that rate on the screen until the very last second because that is a currency in current use. They have to bring that out exactly the right time. My understanding is it will come at the same time as the Dinar...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's