Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-9-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:45 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS COMMITTEE CONCERNING IRAQ REMOVES ONE ENTITY FROM ITS SANCTIONS LIST" ...this is WOW! news. Now the Central Bank of Iraq can do business with the outside world. Apparently when they told us last year that Iraq was “fully” out of Chapter VII sanctions this was not entirely accurate. But this is fantastic news today. Could this be why they would not let the CBI reinstate the currency up to now?

6-9-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Today there is more discussion on the desire to do a manual recount of election results. These efforts if successful could slow down the process of forming a new government for several months. More importantly these kinds of activities drastically curb the desire for International Investment in Iraq.

6-9-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Quote: "Legal team replaces Iraq High Election Commission & supervises hand recount of votes from 12 May. This will take 3 weeks. (Authorities of current government end 30 June & if no new government formed, a temporary government with limited powers takes over)" So, at this point there has been no ratification of the election results by the Iraqi Judiciary. The timeline for government formation has not begun until the act of ratification. It appears that it may be after June 30 until the completion of the recount and the election results can be ratified. Iraq will have a caretaker government beginning about July 1st. It is unlikely that Iraq will have a new government until late August or early September, IMO. ...I have opined that the first quarter of 2019 seems like the earliest date for completion of monetary reform and the realization of any value for us. Not a prediction, but nothing likely before then is my sense of it.

6-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Iraq told the citizens to wait until after the elections to complete the project to delete the zeros... What they meant was for the dust to settle after the elections and to have a good sense of the formation of the next government...So we are in a very good position now since they just announced yesterday that the majority bloc is now all completed and “official”. Sadr has completed his work in this bloc building. We know he has his candidate for the prime minister picked out. Parliament will continue to bully the Election Committee right up until July 1st, when they no longer have any power are disbanded. ...if they do any recounting it will not be because Parliament said so. Instead it will be due to legitimate reasons and fully supported by the Electoral Commission and the Judiciary. Anyhow, any recounting will probably only place the outcome more in the favor of Haider al-Abadi anyhow.

6-8-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Security Council Committee on Iraq Removes Entity from its Sanctions List" YES ...INDEED ...THIS IS EXCITING AND ... SYNCHRONIZED... BUT MORE EXCITING FOR ME... IT'S IN PRINT NOW!!! WATCH THE RATE GO TO 1200 NEXT ...IMO.

6-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur I HAVE DONE MY PRELIMINARY DUE DILIGENCE ON THE ENTIRE UN RESOLUTION 1483. THOUGH MORE STUDY AND CONSULT WITH MY UN RESOURCES ARE NEEDED...I CAN EVEN NOW SAY THIS IS AN HISTORIC MOMENT FOR OUR INVESTMENT. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE DON'T KNOW AND THIS ONE WAS THE MOTHER OF ALL OVERSIGHTS! UNBEKNOWNST TO ALL OF US....THE PTB HAS BEEN HOLDING THIS UP VIA THIS UN RESOLUTION 1483. IT SPECIFICALLY FREEZES THE PROGRAM RATE IN PLACE DUE TO PARTS OF CHAPTER VII SANCTION GOING BACK TO SADAAM HUSSEIN.

6-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur AS OF THIS RELEASE...THE CBI IS ONLY NOW FREE TO COMPLETE THE MONETARY REFORMS UP TO AND INCLUDING THE REINSTATEMENT/REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR. IT IS MY OPINION WE WILL NOW SEE SWIFT ACTION BY THE CBI AS ALAK WILL NOW HAVE CARTE BLANCHE TO COMPLY WITH ALL IMF MANDATES TO END THE MCP AND THE CURRENT WINDOW IN REGARDS TO THE AUCTION PROCESS. WE NOW HAVE THE "SUITABLE CONDITIONS" CBI GOVERNOR ALAK HAS BEEN ALLUDING TO. STAY TUNED. HERE WE GO!

6-8-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Security Council Committee on Iraq Removes Entity from its Sanctions List" YES IT'S TRUE ...RELEASE ASSET FROSEN BELONGS TO CBI IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE NEW INTERNATIONAL RATE OF IQD...YES HUGE...BYE...BYE....PROGRAM RATE... [Delta, wasn't this the main restriction that was keeping them from being even able to go international?] YES...GREEN LIGHT TO GO INTERNATIONAL FROM UNSC...WOWWWW..

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's