Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-10-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:07 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-10-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Some good news today if you call it that, it looks like the manual recount is only going to take about 10 days and not 3 months as originally predicted. Personally I don't know what the desire for manual recount is for. It's not going to change the outcome of who becomes prime-minister because that is based on political blocks unifying to form an alliance. At best, a political block may pick up a seat or two in parliament. But all this nonsense has been initiated by al-Maliki and his block and Salim Jubouri the parliament speaker who both lost pretty handily in the elections. What also appears to have happened is in the last day or so a large alliance has been formed consisting of a majority of parliamentary seats. This Alliance does not include al-Maliki or his state of law coalition.

6-10-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So if we're waiting for the formation of the government to occur before any kind of monetary reform can go forward, it looks like we might be waiting an extra month or so. I think we were all hoping for the formation of the government to occur by the end of June and to coincide with the cbi's three-month IMF requirement (June 15 or so) compliance but that looks like it might be pushed back until the end of July or August. If so we have to hope that the CBI can continue to maintain spread within 2% or less for that duration. In the meantime I am looking for some news that would indicate that the IMF has scheduled their Article IV Consultation with Iraq. I believe this will occur at the same or about the same time as the CBI's begins monetary reform.

6-9-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 "WE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THERE ARE THINGS WE CANNOT SHARE UNTIL THEY ARE IN PRINT." SO MUCH MORE TO COME...AND NOTICE...EACH NEW REVELATION OF THE RI BRINGS THE FINALITY WE SEEK SO MUCH CLOSER TO US...IT MAGNIFIES IT IMO...RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES !!! WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY WAS COLOSSAL FOR THE RI...

6-9-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We did hear that some of the Iraqi citizens had access to their Qi cards, the Visa they got. The rates are slightly higher than we had before. ...I did mention a rate a month ago. We are at a rate higher than that now. ...You are not going to have to worry about that at all.

6-9-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The current rate of the Iraqi dinar 1190 is real and accurate and a result of monetary policy accomplished over several years when Shabibi was in charge it's not artificial or program rate. The recent change in the exchange rate in year 2015 to 1186 now reflecting 1190 is real and a result of discussions between the IMF and the CBI to monitor the conditions in Iraq and the subsequent reforms. As I said before numerous times if and when the CBI accepts IMF Article VIII they will have to get off the peg and move to some type of float allowing the dinar to gradually rise based on investment and capital influx. This is no overnight event.

6-9-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Quote: "Legal team replaces Iraq High Election Commission & supervises hand recount of votes from 12 May. This will take 3 weeks. (Authorities of current government end 30 June & if no new government formed, a temporary government with limited powers takes over)" So, at this point there has been no ratification of the election results by the Iraqi Judiciary. The timeline for government formation has not begun until the act of ratification. It appears that it may be after June 30 until the completion of the recount and the election results can be ratified. Iraq will have a caretaker government beginning about July 1st. It is unlikely that Iraq will have a new government until late August or early September, IMO. ...I have opined that the first quarter of 2019 seems like the earliest date for completion of monetary reform and the realization of any value for us. Not a prediction, but nothing likely before then is my sense of it.

6-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS COMMITTEE CONCERNING IRAQ REMOVES ONE ENTITY FROM ITS SANCTIONS LIST" ...this is WOW! news. Now the Central Bank of Iraq can do business with the outside world. Apparently when they told us last year that Iraq was “fully” out of Chapter VII sanctions this was not entirely accurate. But this is fantastic news today. Could this be why they would not let the CBI reinstate the currency up to now?

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's