Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-14-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:00 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat It appears the CBI is ramping up the project to delete the zeros again in light of all this election drama going on. We could be heading into a very good timeframe. ...I told everyone...that the clue to us as to when the time is short for the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar is when they would have to first go through a final re-education process just like they did in 2012 and again in 2015. Well I am hearing that this process is beginning now. But I don’t see how they can possibly back out of this one and “postpone” it again like in the past. This is the very good news we wanted. Baghdad News reported that billboard signs are informing the citizens of the gradual phase-out of any use the US dollar and strict use of the dinar.

6-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Also that soon the ATM's will be providing all needed dinar notes, including the new category notes. This appears to be happening all over Iraq. WOW! I think they are getting ready to turn on the ATMs and launch the newer category notes (the lower denominations). We know that when they move ahead again with the project to delete the zeros this may mean a significant change in the dinar value and the listing of the currency once again on FOREX and the other major global exchanges. This is when we go to the bank….lol..lol…lol

6-14-2018 Intel Guru Delta IQD BUY & SELL IRAQI MARKET
10-Jun... 1198- 1196
11-Jun... 1201- 1198
12-Jun... 1201- 1198
13-Jun... 1201- 1196
...TODAY MARK THE 90 DAY FOR THE 2%….GOOD JOB CBI...

6-14-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Well today is almost compliance day. Our unofficial countdown is down to just hours now to meet the 3-month requirement. Today's market rate in Iraq appears to be 1210 to $1 still within compliance but creeping close to the limit of 1214.

6-13-2018 Newshound Guru Whitelions ...their politics are so complex with forming coalitions some times they are forced to get into bed with people they don't respect or believe in. [...isn't Ameri tied in with Iran?] so what if he is what is the big deal...as long as they raise the value of the dinar. for me that's just a distraction away from the process of...raising the value, what I watch is how they are moving on the Banks and WTO and what they are doing to bring in employment. their working with Iran is a good thing in the end no matter what you think...they have held to their agreement with the world and are moving into the world trade and Iraq will move into it too...this is what we should be watching. Trade announces the establishment of 368 national companies during the month of April.

6-13-2018 Intel Guru Bruce This is interesting, because normally we sort of start with Iraq and get bored waiting for Iraq to post a rate or put this or that in the Gazette, or put their election results in. I don’t care anymore, because it’s a done deal. It has been done. If they want to take their time to put out their rate and let it be known internationally so be it. They are done. They have revalued in country. We know the rate. It is no secret to me. We know the rate, we know it’s good, and we know they have already done it.

6-13-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...There is no RV...can never be a RV there's too much currency in circulation for any kind of an overnight event. If we're lucky the CBI will move to a float and allow the dinar to gradually rise over time allowing the currency in circulation to be reduced. I've talked about this for years as this would be the process for the CBI to open the banking system to International Investment and investors.

6-13-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...Oil news is steady right now. GOI news is stable. For all intents and purposes, Abadi is moving forward in a pretty strong leadership fashion - I like it! Ramadan is less than 2 days from being over...and I'm personally excited to see how things go! I'm not anticipating an immediate RV, but rather a steady progression of news related to the recent elections, followed by more OIL related news, then HCL, and THEN we will be in the "zone". This may take another month to get stars aligned, or it may be a mad rush... either way, I'm getting busy here at the office in preparation for whatever is coming.

6-13-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 For the UNSC to release sanctions speaks volumes. It’s telling the International world we have confidence in Iraq...in their banking system...in their government. The CBI has made multiple announcements and a massive media effort from the CBI will follow.

6-13-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Baghdad news and billboard signs are informing the citizens of the gradual phase-out of the US dollar and that soon the ATM's will be providing all needed notes, including the lower denomination notes. Al-Fallujah, approximately 43 miles away, is reporting the same type of information.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's