Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-15-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:19 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-15-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 This week CBI uploaded all data for New ATM machines and all software updates completed. This includes all banks working with the CBI outside of Iraq’s Borders. The update of electronic software is done. The CBI linked banks inside Iraq in a 24 hour period. The ATM’s now capable of receiving data for small notes. ...There is no option to withdraw a small note yet. The citizens are unaware the ATM’s are ready to dispense the small notes yet. It’s unknown at this time when the ATM’s will dispense small notes. By the UNSC releasing and unfreezing the CBI assets it allows the IQD (Iraq Dinar) to leave Iraq’s borders – to go International, and free Iraq of the program rate...The next step is to take the small notes to the ATM machines. The rate has to change first.

6-15-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling …the last report I got, the dinar was at 4 billion notes. I don’t know what it’s at right now. They could have added a billion notes to the note count. I don’t know. But I know what needs to be done. I know what the management team for the dinar want to do. And I know they can do it. It’s that simple. I’m willing to take the risk.

6-15-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The CBI is now allowing consumers in Iraq to get cash back from point-of-sale transactions up to 2 million Iraqi dinar per day with a small fee. Now why would they do this if there was a RV or RI about to happen? They wouldn't! There is no RV or RI. As I've said over and over and over again monetary policy just doesn't work that way. Once the CBI accepts IMF Article VIII they will get off the peg and move to some kind of a float which will allow the dinar to gradually rise over time. The pace of that rise is yet to be determined. Could the Iraqi dinar ever rise to a dollar in value? Yes I believe it could but it'll take time. The process to raise the value will be based on sound monetary policy not some overnight event.

6-14-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 The CBI is informing its citizens that cash can be withdrawn at cash sales places but limited to 2 million. This is for Dinar ONLY! PM Abadi on TV stating that its business as usual through June 30, 2018, the...new administration takes over July 1, 2018. He is telling the losers not to request an extension of time via the courts due to violations of their constitution. The Iraqi stock exchange will not be trading during the EID al-Fitr holiday of June 15 - June 19. The first trading session will be on June 20, 2018

6-14-2018 Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick [via sunny] I do believe nothing will happen this week and I hope I’m wrong. I do believe they are going to...pull the trigger sometime the last week of June. . . I believe the action by the UNSC was really significant and that gave the “green light” to the Central Bank of Iraq to go ahead and do it! The 2% was accomplished on March 15th. That means June 15th is going to be exactly the 90 days required by the IMF. We might not see anything until the last 10 days or week of June...This is 100% going forward...Exchange rate is controlled by the IMF, World Bank, UST, Trump. Waiting for "launch code" to go. All banks around world set to go with CBI.

6-14-2018 Intel Guru Bruce You wonder whether the Iraq dinar is complete, whether it is there, whether it has a rate there yet. Why would Iraq have 5 ships on the water full of Oil heading to the US unless they had a currency ready to utilize. They got that coming. It is on the way. I think two are arriving and 3 will be by Friday/Saturday. That is good to know. I will say this that I feel very good where we are right now.

6-14-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling We have new people getting into the dinar and they’re trying to learn what you and I learned a long long time ago. The question is: “If there’s trillions notes in the hands of the Iraqi citizens…when the value increase wouldn’t the vast majority of Iraq’s citizens become instant millionaires?” No. Again, when the value of the dinar goes up in Iraq, remember everything is at a tenth of a penny, and when you go up to buy a coke or a candy bar it’s at a tenth of a penny. So when it goes up a dollar, they are going to charge you a dollar for the coke…Services and goods are going to rise up with the value as the currency goes up. But you and I don’t live in that world. Why? Because we bought the currency with the US dollar…They are not going to be instant millionaires overnight…That’s the difference. Iraqis did not exchange dollars for their dinar…

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's