Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-20-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:02 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-20-2018 Intel Guru Delta [via sunny] CBI has had been 100% compliant within the 2% range for 90 days. Dr. Shabibi said in 2014 the dinar could go at $1.19. ...CBI needs over $3.+ 20%. When Obama pulled all the troops out of Iraq, ISIS moved in and that delayed the RV... Looks like we are very, very close!! Banks now linked with merchants through the POS (point of sale). Next is the release of the small bills (lower denominations). They are 100% ready to pull the trigger...June looks very solid... In Iraq, Dinar will be 1 to 1 with USA. Internationally the rate will increase, climb and be capped later in 2018.

6-20-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I don’t know about you, but that seemed like the longest Ramadan ever! ...Ramadan + Elections is never an easy situation to analyze, and this year is proving no different. It’s pretty much impossible to determine exactly how this year will turn out, but over the next couple days I expect to see more definitive answers. Once that’s done, we’re on to the next phases. Since we’re in that limbo state for a couple days, I won’t speculate much about the course of things… the good news is we should only have a couple of days to wait for this to develop and give us a better picture to the future. The bottom line right now is that Iraq is hashing out the elections, determining a victor, and we'll be moving forward shortly. I fully expect things to start ramping back up for us in Dinar Land...

6-20-2018 Newshound Guru BobTheTaxMan The heart of what’s going on here is the CBI…No one has really thought about why that dirty float is in place. We call it a dirty float simply because it’s a controlled float. It doesn’t go with the markets. It’s being administered/managed in my opinion correctly. They have a goal to accomplish and the only way for them to do that is to keep the value of it down…They understand that the day will come when the change in that currency is going to occur. To accomplish that though, the CBI has to have a reservoir of a certain amount of money

6-19-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Some people have said the CBI has been closed since last weekend due to Eid al-Fitr. Now that Ramadan is over it will be interesting.

6-19-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article quote: "...used outside Iraq and via the internet ..." [...today's articles on the MC (MasterCard) makes one go (crazy). Better than a knock out punch! Everyone should be seeing stars!!!] CERTAINLY NOT AT A PROGRAM RATE! GREAT STUFF..

6-19-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [reference Whitelions post 6-19-2018] ...The CBI never talked about people around the world bringing in their currency to Banks... The 10 years is the fact that the CBI will honor their currency nothing more. ...all currencies go up and down... Why do you think they go up and down? Because they float. It's funny how many want to jump on the IMF bandwagon when I proved that the CBI must meet compliance before they could move to Article VIII. Yet those same people won't give any consideration to actual IMF statements about moving to a more liberal exchange rate regime... because it doesn't fit their RV, RI agenda!... Whether you agree with me or not...the fact is there will never be an overnight RV, RI event. The very thought of such a thing is contradictory to the purpose of monetary policy to begin with. There is a process...it is the same for any emerging-market country.

6-19-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni When you reintegrate with the world's Financial system you must exit the peg and move to a float particularly in Iraq's instance this is important. The reason being as capital flows through the central banks Capital Account it will create inflation in the country. To counter such inflation being on a float allows the CBI to compensate by allowing the currency to appreciate. This is well-documented. The hope is that the currency will rise fast as a result of significant investment in the country and has been stated as the Balassa-Samuelson effect. If one is to believe the statement from the overview of Iraqi Finance 2018 they have significant investment lined up to come into the country. Many people have challenged me over the years to provide credentials. My response was I'm not asking anyone to put trust in what I say but to validate what I say in the very documents that I reference.

6-19-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...they finally...completed a full 90 day period without any violations. This period just expired on June 15th, Friday. Hurray! This is also part of why they adjusted their rate to 1190 suddenly. ...even though it seemed to us step in the wrong direction? It was done to overcome a possible +2% variance on the market vs the CBI/IMF rate. It was done to comply with the Article 8 rules. The IMF needs to know they can react to the market and manage the currency. They will need to do this when they go live internationally on all these trading platforms. ...they will NOT want to wait too long to apply to the IMF to move into Article 8, as there is a possibility that the rate could vary again and they would have to begin the 90 monitoring all over again. This could take months more.

6-19-2018 Newshound Guru Whitelions Question: "How are you going to control inflation when large sums of money come into a country if you're not going to float your currency?" [reference Guru Kaperoni post 6-19-18] In answer to [Guru] Kaperoni... According to the C.B.I People that have Dinar all over the world will bring it to there local banks and exchange it to their countrys currency ( they have 2 years to turn it in ). Their Local Banks will sell it to their country's Central Banks and they can hold it up to 10 years. From there the C.B.I. can call in the bills as they need them OR the Central Bank that is holding the bills can can exchange them at their leisure depending on the rate if it is up or down. AND before you get all bent out of shape...ALL Currency's around the world go up and down on a daily basis and NONE of them are on a FLOAT and remember the C.B.I. said NO FLOAT. I hope this helps you .

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's