Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-30-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:32 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE SADRISTS PROMISE TO ANNOUNCE THE "BIG BLOCK" SOON" I think this is going to happen until on or after July 1st date. Politically how can Sadr possibly announce that Abadi is going to be the next PM before the recount with voters looking at this as a rigged election? Next also remember Abadi is still the PM until June 30th anyhow. So how can Sadr speak out against the re-counting as if he did already announce Abadi as the new PM, it would look like Abadi was kissing up to Sadr to get a second term. They have to be very careful in how they handle this annoucement. But the good news is July 1st is just around the corner. Some...from Iraq are telling the people it will take 5 months to form the new government. ...as far as I know the new PM has only 3 months (90 days), But then in the same breath he says the new government will be announced in the coming days.

6-30-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Quote from Donald J. Trump: "Just spoke to King Salman of Saudi Arabia and explained to him that, because of the turmoil & disfunction in Iran and Venezuela, I am asking that Saudi Arabia increase oil production, maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels, to make up the difference...Prices to high! He has agreed!" As I stated before my concern was always increasing oil prices would cause Iraq to become lazy again and not move forward with the reforms. ...President Trump this morning...is calling on Saudi Arabia to increase oil production to lower gas prices. Reducing prices will also motivate Iraq.

6-29-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Is there a change in the oil price this year? From being backed by gold or the dollar? ...] Oil is stable and still perfect for everything we want to happen.

6-29-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ... unfortunately I think they need to wait for the government to form because that would send a clear message of stability and would perpetuate investment. Remember happy investors is what will raise this value. They also may be waiting for the blessing of the IMF and they haven't had their Article IV Consultation yet this year which is a perfect time for a full review prior to the transition but I'm expecting that anytime.

6-29-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...This has been an up and down week. It has been a rollercoaster ride even for me, because I had some information that indicated a certain couple days it looked like we were going. We had time and days. It did not happen. We had reason to believe that we were there and everything was complete, but it wasn’t. ...What happened yesterday evening? We had 3 different conference calls that were meetings in New York. One was HSBC, one for Wells Fargo-separate one, and one for the US Treasury. These 3 calls each...and we had people who were in these meetings so we know this directly...these meetings that were video conference calls, were there to go over and confirm rates of currencies, confirm the currencies themselves.

6-29-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...know that the dinar is gold backed, the Vietnam dong is gold backed, and our US dollar is traded as the USN internally as gold backed, and probably be announced as gold backed quite possibly that is part of our July 4th announcement that we are looking for. I would think that is when it will be known throughout the United States and the world. ...What came out of those calls? What did we learn? What we learned was Sit tight for the next couple of days. ...What that tells is we are very close to the end of this... We do know that they do have sort of time picked out. The theory which I think is a good theory, that we should have this by the end of the month which is Saturday, June 30.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's