Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-7-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:07 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-7-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The govt does not trigger the RV. The reinstatement is the responsibility of the CBI and no one else...

7-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We are now in a waiting mode while the re-counting of the ballots takes place. We are now getting contradictory articles on the progress of the counting in the Kirkuk region on day 3. We know that there are still 6 other provinces to recount that have has election fraud and manipulation. ...So the outer most date for completion of the recount seems to be about mid-July but we know Iraq never does anything on time. I would not expect even a remote possibility of the reinstatement happening until the CBI learns that “political stability” is obtained. How do they define stability...

7-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat They need to see the announcement of the new PM and not just hear about possibilities and agreements. They need to see all the three new presidents in place including the three deputy presidents (or ceremonial vice presidents). The IMF (USA) needs to see the formation of at least this part of the govt for their stability. ...I also want to reiterate that this entire re-counting process sounds very, very fishy to me. In the future we will know the truth behind it all. ...I can’t help but see a stalling tactic for something else and just using this re-counting as the legal excuse.

7-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Political: Abadi received the green light for the second term" Quote: "The political analyst Hazem al-Bawi said Friday that Washington violated the security agreement with Baghdad after the establishment of the secret location of the artillery base in the west of the country, noting that the silence of the government in respect of this violation may be behind the green light of an American granting Abadi a second term." My thinking – this is political jibberish put out by Maliki, etc, etc. Someone is trying to put a wedge between Abadi and Sadr. This looming political bloc is too big for the bad actors to overcome. They are trying to get it to not happen. This is classic Maliki. He counts on the inherent inability of Iraqi politicians to get along… so, get everyone arguing with one another and thrive in the chaos.

7-6-2018 Intel Guru Bruce I know this has been kind of a tough ride...even though I believe we are very close, and I got information...to indicate we are very close, but we have to and I call it backwards Plan A and Plan B. Plan A is where we are right now...Plan B which B stands for Blessing...that is what we need to have as our fallback position if you will. That is going to happen, but it will happen when it happens. We can’t make it happen. Be not dismayed. This thing is right around the corner.

7-6-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Crazy...nonsense...blaming the so called "delay" on President Trump... Currency reform is part of the transition to Article VIII and when that occurs it'll be a decision between the IMF in [and?] the CBI nobody else.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's