Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-8-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:23 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-8-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Sadr has these corrupted politicians worried and shaking in their boots over the charges of corruption. He is coming for them… We read also today that in fact, if Sadr has his way, Nori al-Maliki is going to be one of them. I can assure you prosecuting Maliki may bring some unrest at first, but in the long run it will bring so much order and peace to Iraq. It is well worth the risk. But first they must settle the election results and make sure he does not “bargain” his way into yet another govt position to protect his immunity again as he did in 2014. As far as I know...he has no bargaining power. But as long as they keep this re-counting of ballots charade going, this will buy him time to come up with something. I fully believe this is the real culprit behind these recounting shenanigans they are playing.

7-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru tman23 Rate will be 4.25 or 6.14 and have a worthy piece of history in print which leads me to such a possibility.

7-7-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Surprise Surprise. Look at what’s happening in Iraq. On tv next Friday arrival of president trump representative to name the prime minister officially and express the goodwill of the American way for Iraq.

7-7-2018 Newshound Guru ChrisC Article: “Iran aims to conclude monetary agreements with three countries including Iraq” Quote: "The governor of the Central Bank of Iran, Aliullah Saif, announced Saturday (July 7, 2018) that the bank will continue to conclude monetary agreements with Iraq, Russia and Azerbaijan to deal with national currencies." I kept waiting to see if anybody would comment on this. It seems this is one of the clearest of the day that Iraq has an international currency. Why would Iran want a "national" currency that they couldn't do anything with?

7-7-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 The CBI is supporting mandatory training for private banks during the next four days. With Kirkuk completed, the manual counting for the last 6 provinces was announced today by the counting commission. US Banks have a heightened awareness today, they think "something" is stirring, but time will tell.

7-7-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru tman23 I keep reading where Gurus claim the only source to make a change to the IQD is the CBI and the only approval needed is the IMF to article VIII...My questions is if this is true... Remember the Pottery Barn rule You break it you buy it? We broke it it and we bought it!! If what Gurus say is correct then how did IQD get 3 zeros on it? Am I to assume the CBI made the decision along with the IMF? Go back and do some research where years ago debates/ discussions that included Paul Ryan (current speaker of the house) were deciding what CURRENCY Iraq should use... That was determined in and by OUR GOVERNMENT... and I believe without doubt it takes OUR GOVERNMENT approval on when Iraq moves forward with lifting 3 zeros and the currency is traded on international levels.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's