Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-15-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:11 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-15-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling I do have contacts in Iraq, but it’s not “Hey when is it going to revalue? What do you think the revalue is going to be?”…they don’t know that stuff...What I want to know from these people is, they have direct sources and some of them are the source, is what what type of language are they using in the Minister of Planning or the Ministry of Finance, parliament. Are they still talking about adding value to the currency? What is the language that they’re using? What are they projecting?…that’s the info I’m after. They don’t project a timeline or anything like that. I don’t need that from them and neither do you. You can pretty much figure out what they’re planning on doing if can frame up the mood they’re in.

7-15-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I wouldn't look for a resolution in this election matter anytime soon. Maliki is now threatening a civil war if he's not the new prime minister and all of the political blocks are against him having participation in any way. Reading the news today it clearly implies it's going to get worse before it gets better. The protest, riots, and large amounts of corruption including this recent statement that the State of Law the most corrupt political bloc in Iraq this isn't going to get resolved soon. And unfortunately all of this chaos which includes Iran's economic failure, the protest are going to have a substantial effect on monetary policy including the spread. It is now highly likely that over the next several weeks Iraq will fall out of compliance if this escalates. The internet in Iraq has been shut down in an attempt to minimize any kind of escalation in these protests. This also means that some of the media is now offline.

7-15-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Maliki he's had his hand in a lot of troublesome activities over the years including stopping monetary policy reforms in 2012 so it wouldn't surprise me if he was involved in what's happening now. To be honest I wouldn't put it past Maliki being involved in the escalations and protest it prevents the formation of a government which he was going to be omitted from and more importantly stops currency reform in its tracks. ...unfortunately it looks like we're going to be several months away at best due to the political disdain amongst each other.

7-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru tman23 [So just to be clear do you or do you not think something will happen with the dinar to favor what we want.] My thought had always included... one way to crush the Iran regime is to raise the value of the IQD where the public pressure become to much...and it seems to be moving in that direction...I don't know what to think about dinar value BUT for sure the speculation remains the exact same from day I got in...which is more positive since after all that time still cannot say no way...it's cooked !!...were still in play!! IMO.

7-14-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO...WE ARE AT THE POINT WHERE EVEN...AN OPINION...IS NOW NO LONGER WISE.

7-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Iraq has completed 7 out of the 9 provinces they must perform the e-counting of ballots. The remaining 2 are expected to begin on Saturday. This is just about at the mid July mark, as I told you way back in early May and again and again in June that mid July would be the best timeframe and earliest timeframe to begin to think about any reinstatement of the dinar happening. We are not there yet and this is moving really close to this timeframe.

7-14-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana PM Abadi is a major component to the government, and YES - Abadi is still the Prime Minister, despite early reports that the votes were swinging against him. How long that will hold is anyone's guess right now, but for the time being he IS the acting Prime Minister, and here's what he's doing according to his Twitter feed:
8 hours ago: Abadi in Basra meeting with security commanders.
5 hours ago: Abadi meeting with Asaad Al-Idani (Basra Governor)
5 hours ago: Abadi meeting with Director-General of South Electric Distribution Company
3 hours ago: Abadi meeting with Director-General of Basra Oil Company
1 hour ago: Abadi meets with tribal/community leaders in Basra.

...There's a reason why I highlighted where Abadi was 3 hours ago...Who knows where Basra is and why it's important? I'm getting reports that HCL is closer than the recent "news" is letting on. [Twitter times are off due to posting times]

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's