Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc. Gurus 3-3-12 updated

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc. Gurus 3-3-12 updated

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:24 am

3-3-3012 *BWM I honestly don't see any reason to say much when the information is the same...are we still looking for it now YES... that's all we need to know.

3-3-2012 *8Ball they are placing a high committee together to remove Iraq from Chapter 7...I believe that Chapter 7 is required for fully convertible currency. Budget is complete and done...they are crippled financially without an approved budget in the financial year...BUT it is approved waiting implementation. Everything is compressing, time is against Iraq since the Arab Summit is at the end of March. My count down timer maybe off but it falls in line with the restart of parliament...the 6th.

3-3-2012 Guru Freeway Bill Certain actions have been taken to make sure that nobody of US authority gets any ideas on stopping or messing with this completion of the RV. Cannot give details, but China may have went home, but the they just turned up the pressure cooker by 500 degrees!

3-3-2012 *AngelQuest i know it will go everywhere at the same time only time, we would not see it is if banks were not open. DR SHABIBI CAME OUT AND SPOKE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. He talked about the counterfeit money and statements in the media He assured the people that the counterfeiting was not as bad as the media is saying AND SAID...WE ARE GOING TO BE DELETING THE 3 ZEROES FOR YOU SOON…IN A FEW DAYS. I think we will see this RV before the summit in March. Hang on we are very very close now.

3-3-2012 *BGG even though AL-Iraqiya is threatening to enact a "no-confidence vote" if they attempt to put this off past the Arab Summit...their position is that it isn't possible or realistic...Maliki wants the "status quo" to continue and everyone else wants the full government seated. That is our current situation.

3-3-2012 *Poppy3 it's their holy day and they haven't stopped meeting... doesn't this show everyone they are serious about getting the things done so that the national meeting can happen soon. I expect to get confirmation soon about the actual day it will start. As I said last monday it has been tentatively set for this coming monday. Lets hope they can be ready and it does start monday. I expect it will last 2 to 4 days.

3-3-2012 *Bluwolf A LOT OF PLAYERS CAME INTO THIS BALL GAME WHERE A SIMPLE THING LIKE AN RV HAS TURNED INTO A WHOLE WORLD EVENT...NOW WE CAN SEE THE END OF THIS TUNNEL...YOUR INTERNATIONAL RELEASES ARE JUST THERE WAITING IN ALL THE BANKS SCREENS WORLDWIDE, WITH ALL BANKING AGENTS EDGING TO PULL IN YOUR CURRENCY IN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE...IT WILL NOT BE SO LONG BEFORE YOU ALL CAN CASH IN YOUR DINARS.

3-3-2012 *Freeway Bill we wait in optimistic anticipation that everything we are hearing is in progress in fact. If the information is factual, we should be seeing this no later than tomorrow evening...and know that the bad guys are being held at bay while this blessing is on it's way toward us.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's