Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-16-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-16-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [Guru] Walkingstick and I have decided that the game has changed. ...The Monetary Reform, ReInstatement of the IQD, is pressed up against the wall, everything, IMO, on the reform is on a fast track right now, there are no delays. Some may find delays, we don't have that evidence. By the way, as of now it is unlikely any one source will be given a heads up on the ReInstatement of the IQD other than what we call the Fantastic Four...the IMF, World Bank, U.S. Treasury and President Trump. IMO, no one knows the date or rate except for them, nor should anyone else know about it unless they are directly involved with the ReInstatement of the Iraqi dinar. Walkingstick and I would like to express that sharing any deeper details of the ReInstatement would simply be unwise right now...we are there, IMO.

7-16-2018 Guest Intel Guru Sergio This came in July 4 2018 "Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has removed Iraq from its list of states deemed weak in combating money laundering and terrorist financing, which experts believe should make international banks more comfortable doing business with the country... ...Removal from the grey list should help with the process of getting international banks more comfortable with transacting with Iraq." This news is very encouraging for us in my opinion. I would take a close look at the last sentence. ...to me that news really is what we need to see about our investment...in addition to stabilizing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and increasing liquidity in Iraq’s financial market. Iraqi stocks are up 10 per cent in 2018, far better than Europe or Japan, while its market's capitalisation is a mere $10 billion.

7-16-2018 Newshound Guru chattels "The rise in the dollar exchange rate in local markets 16/07/2018" "Economy News _ Baghdad" "The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar rose on the Central Struggle Exchange in Baghdad and local markets on Monday (July 16, 2018). The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 120,700, while the prices of the Stock Exchange on Sunday, 120,000. " Still appears to be "compliant". At least on the Baghdad bourse. ...The 2% variance / compliance continues. There has been some increase in the spread arguably due to the "crisis" in Basra and threat of interruption to oil production...

7-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...WHAT are the next steps for...short term? All of sudden one day we will read very soon we will hear that the election results are ratified by the judiciary. Then quickly after the announcement of Abadi again as the PM, the new speaker and president (and his 3 VPs) are presented to us. Then pops out the re-education articles form the CBI about the continuance of the “project to delete the zeros”. Then we see a timeline of launching of the new category notes and ATMs. Then the new rate shows up on FOREX and away to the banks we go….

7-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So, what the hell is this ongoing re-counting saga all about anyhow? I believe this entire fiasco has been a CONSPIRACY to stall the formation of the government right from the beginning... ...I do not think for one second that this re-counting effort was just Nori al-Maliki and his goons trying to stall the elections to buy more time so they can get a coalition together. At first it seemed that way but I do NOT believe it now...Looking at ALL THE EVIDENCE I can clearly see now this was a staged event coordinated by the existing government in power and with the Sadr Movement to stall for more time... ...So then why did the legitimate government have to stall for more time, if it wasn’t the bad guys of Maliki at the root of this mess?..

7-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I believe that the CBI, the IMF and the USA are now ready to complete the monetary reform and reinstate the Iraqi dinar currency. This is at the premise of what is happening. But there are two driving factors to the stalling from this recounting process. 1.Getting rid of the Iranian influence. 2. Weeding out the corrupt members of parliament...The CBI came right out and told us they could not stop this corruption because of political implications and that most of the culprits were members of parliament. So the government needs to buy time to get this done...They were told by the CBI, the IMF and the USA to clean up this corruption..

7-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG All credible reports on the recount result until now, have indicated very little or no deviation – and no fraud or vote tampering. ...Abadi plainly said there wouldn’t be any major change in election results – he was right. There appears to be no big change in the vote count. The process couldn’t be more vetted. The UN is overseeing it for Heaven’s SAKES!! ...The short answer on all the squabble and who was making noise? EASY – look at those who were in Parliament and those who don’t have immunity now. The former political ruling class. Those who are “now out in the cold”. Parliament had several emergency meetings right before the end of their term trying to cook something up that would save their hides… some law, some vote, something…It doesn’t look like fraud. It looks more like the people just got sick and tired of being taken advantage of and voted these characters out. Not exactly – but that’s what it looks like ... IMHO...the attempts to burn the ballots boxes came out of the Maliki camp.

7-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG ...In the end, it was a big stall. Similar to recognizing Abadi’s characteristic approach earlier… THIS HAS BEEN MALIKI’S M.O. IN THE PAST. He creates chaos and finds himself some room to work in the middle of all the mess. The good news? It doesn’t look like it will be the sweeping victory he was hoping for. At this point, my guess is, Maliki’s very best outcome is he lands himself some minor role in the next GOI and avoids getting hung. Which is a guess only – and likely the very best possible outcome for him. I’m not saying the odds are good for this happening. I’m only saying – this would be a win for him. Political survival.

7-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru tman23 [So just to be clear do you or do you not think something will happen with the dinar to favor what we want.] My thought had always included... one way to crush the Iran regime is to raise the value of the IQD where the public pressure become to much...and it seems to be moving in that direction...I don't know what to think about dinar value BUT for sure the speculation remains the exact same from day I got in...which is more positive since after all that time still cannot say no way...it's cooked !!...were still in play!! IMO.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's