Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-19-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:11 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-19-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Did Iraq have a reverse LOP/Neutral event, Way back when they printed new currency for Iraq, added zeros to the currency, and moved the decimal point over a few digits on the value. Their money is not worthless. When they exchanged their money in, say 1 dinar, they got back a lot more dinar notes with more zeros but with less value. Sounds like the opposite of a LOP to me. Please don't throw me in the LOBSTER TANK.] I wouldn't call that a lop - it was a devaluation. Their currency, and their "stock" in the world, simply lost value. A revalue upwards will simply recapture that value. Not all of it. But a significant amount. And that's why we are here.

7-19-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "UNITED NATIONS TO PLACE IRAQ, INCLUDING THE KURDISTAN REGION UNDER THE TUTELAGE OF THE UNITED NATIONS" Quote: "The Movement for Change, on Tuesday, called on the United Nations to place Iraq, including the Kurdistan region under the tutelage of the United Nations and put an end to the ruling political class in Iraq." ...this is like a permanent trusteeship, which Iraq is now under but as adviser, it expires at the end of 2018. In other words the citizens want help in cleaning out the monarchy of corrupt leaders. This is NOT a step backwards but would definitely be a movement of progress...we all know they have to move out these corruption officials and get to a more technocratic government..

7-18-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni A very interesting point was made today...as banks are posting articles stating that despite the interruption and internet service all ATMs are functioning and dispensing cash... The ATMs in Iraq are up and running dispensing 3 zero notes as needed... ...There is no RV or RI. It is my full expectation that the dinar will float and gradually appreciate over time providing the tool that the CBI needs to counter inflationary pressure as substantial investment and investors come in to participate in the rebuilding of Iraq. This is not an overnight event. When will that occur? Well there are conflicting opinions some say the government must be formed first others believe that it's too risky and that they should begin as soon as possible. We will just have to wait and see but I do believe it'll be this year.

7-18-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Central: Sirens fired at the pool of banks of training practices will last for two days" Quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday, that the warning sirens launched at the banks complex...training practices will continue for two days" ..."The warning sirens launched at the banks complex...is one of the training practices carried out by the Department of Civil" This is telling us imo, that they are as of today and tomorrow testing the system for the big day.. Jurassic park styled, test the fencing..Imo.

7-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat DEMONSTRATIONS IN BASRA... I will tell everyone that the main reason why people are demonstrating now in BASRA area is mostly stemming all from the lack of electricity. This section of the country has been importing electricity from Iran. The Iraqi government has not paid its electric bill to Iran and so Iran has cut off electricity for about a month now. This would not have happened under other circumstances. The govt of Iraq has the money to build power plants but can’t move forward with the plans to build gas run electric generation plants throughout Iraq and get off of Iranian grid until the govt is formed and these contracts can be executed.

7-18-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana We’re still in the same situation as late last week ...Abadi is moving forward “as-if” the elections were over, and that’s a good thing. Its NOT a good thing for those of you that want an RV by Friday, because it’s pretty apparent that we’re a couple short weeks away from an official announcement of the next complete GOI. All things hinge on GOI right now… wrap that up, then we have a clear path to HCL, and then, dare I say “suddenly”?

7-18-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf Many seem to be of the opinion that it revolves around a single event with focus on "delete the 3 zeros". That may not be the case. Previous information from the CBI was fairly clear that "delete the 3 zeros" referred to a redenomination and the last statement on timeline indicated 2019. Redenominations do not happen overnight, most and in the case of Iraq, require a Bill to pass through parliament. When that happens everyone will know about it but a timeline cannot be established until the Bill gets passed into law. Preparations are normally in the order of 1-2 years so very unlikely Iraq would be in a position to implement a redenomination before 2021. If we are to see a beneficial return on the IQD, it would need to happen before any redenomination was activated. I have seen some fairly good indications from outside dinarland and cautiously optimistic for the latter part of the year.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's