Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-20-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:31 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-20-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We are very close to this precipice. You can almost step over the cliff right now. We are that close of this going...I can tell you that this administration, this President Trump and Vice President Pence and all in the administration are working all together to get this thing done... Screens are repopulating with new rates...We are very close...I am excited for all of us..

7-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The BIG news now from Iraq is all about the demonstrations occurring and how nasty this could get. The election saga is still ongoing and seems to be muffled in the background. With the occurrence of recent events I am now convinced more than ever this recounting of the ballots is nothing more than just stalling for more time. Why do they need more time? It is thought they need time while the winning coalition makes deals and tries to include every party somehow within the new government. ...So, this re-counting will go on and on until they are ready to announce their newly formed government. But in the foreground larks the protesters...

7-20-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [I’m ready for good positive news, whatcha got for us?] No news is good news, at least sometimes... we're on the right track!

-19-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...great articles this week including the one from Alaq confirming CBI compliance...My favorite article of the week ...is titled.. "Movement of capital" confirming the desire to bring large sums of money into Iraq from outside investors.

7-19-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [As Oil Prices are going down thru $68.00 could this inspire Iraq to RV and make profits on the RV?] $68 is still higher than the $50 they were at, and that price is well within what Iraq needs to be well oiled and smooth running. Mid $70 ppb prices do not bother me at all! : )

7-19-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru tman23 I do recall the words of the famous dinar world DR. SHABIBI...The man said lifting the 3 zeros can not take place in the middle of the year or the middle of a quarter, IT MUST TAKE PLACE AT THE START OF THE NEW YEAR...Not my opinion, not my words, but the words of Shabibi... I think you will see the new notes come OCTOBER.... and 2019 they will lift the 3 zeros... Iraq is in no hurry for anything …. IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED!!...they will come out with new lower denoms which have to have a value greater then 1/10th of a penny otherwise they are useless and worthless... The new currency might float ALONG WITH THE OLD CURRENCY... BUT NEVER EVER NEVER WILL THE OLD CURRENCY FLOAT WITH 3 ZEROS INCLUDED IN THE NOMINAL VALUE...

7-19-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Do you think the current riots in southern Iraq will affect the timing of an RV?] Another day, another riot... I don't think it's significant in the big picture. Concerning, at least in a humanitarian sense? Of course. But revaluing a world currency is an event of incredible magnitude that makes those riots look like a small brush fire with no chance of doing more than taking out an old barn.

7-19-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "UNITED NATIONS TO PLACE IRAQ, INCLUDING THE KURDISTAN REGION UNDER THE TUTELAGE OF THE UNITED NATIONS" Quote: "The Movement for Change, on Tuesday, called on the United Nations to place Iraq, including the Kurdistan region under the tutelage of the United Nations and put an end to the ruling political class in Iraq." ...this is like a permanent trusteeship, which Iraq is now under but as adviser, it expires at the end of 2018. In other words the citizens want help in cleaning out the monarchy of corrupt leaders. This is NOT a step backwards but would definitely be a movement of progress...we all know they have to move out these corruption officials and get to a more technocratic government..

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's