Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-21-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:56 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CONTROL THE FLOW OF FOREIGN CURRENCY (NAMELY, US DOLLARS) ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL BANK" Quotes: "The central bank was able during this year to strengthen foreign currency reserves to more than fifty five billion dollars..." "The success of the Central Bank in the management of foreign currency and reserves was the result of a number of important steps taken by adopting a new method in the management of foreign reserves through self-management, where the bank performs the renewal of deposits and currency conversion itself according to the latest international practices in this area." ...sounds like the CBI is ready to go to the next step if you ask me. When will this occur? They need to see this election re-counting mess completed and the govt formed. These protesters are not going to help the situation and may only delay the reinstatement even more.

7-21-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [I am still puzzled by the loans Iraq keeps getting. Is this a possible Indicator that an RV/RI is a little further away than we/I suspect? If all it would take is an RV than why the loans?] I don't think so. I think they are going to keep taking these freebie loans as long and as much as possible, especially pre-RV. Post-RV, their "eligibility" will be different, but it will not affect their repayment obligations. I call that "smart business".

7-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...Delaying any formation of the government does not benefit anybody and formation of the government helps move the agenda and economic policies forward.

7-20-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Man, if they can’t get it done by the first of the year, I’m just thinking they can’t get it done. It’s just one thing after the next with them.] I think we're going to see the change occur once the IMF Article IV Consultation takes place that will be not only a review of the entire banking system in Iraq but acknowledgement of progress and encouragement to move forward.

7-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The BIG news now from Iraq is all about the demonstrations occurring and how nasty this could get. The election saga is still ongoing and seems to be muffled in the background. With the occurrence of recent events I am now convinced more than ever this recounting of the ballots is nothing more than just stalling for more time. Why do they need more time? It is thought they need time while the winning coalition makes deals and tries to include every party somehow within the new government. ...So, this re-counting will go on and on until they are ready to announce their newly formed government. But in the foreground larks the protesters..

7-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So they will either be a benefit...and speed up the formation of the new govt...or make the situation even worst. How long will it take to complete the re-counting? Nobody really knows but the current PM keeps telling the citizens “soon”. ...the protesting is spreading quickly throughout Iraq...Sadr is not with these protesters this time, but is he secretly backing them to move this recounting mess forward? Earlier in the week the protesters gave the govt 3 days to meet a list of demands. One of these demands is to conclude the re-counting mess and mover forward with the new government. ...This is getting dangerous… Will this be their next excuse of the CBI to hold up the reinstatement of their currency? Well…did they tell us they need STABILITY. Is what we are watching a STABLE Iraq?

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's