Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-22-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:08 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-22-2018 Newshound Guru Whitelions I believe and mind you it's my belief...that it has to be a little over Kuwait and very close to Saudi Arabia ...so we figure 3.60 to 3.80 because they have to be able to run the country and compete with the market in the world as well...even if they just reinstate it, it will be over 3.00... and NO FLOAT...

7-22-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Economic expert: interruption of the Internet creates an unstable environment for investment" The internet disruption is a result of the protesting and civil strife.

7-22-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "ALI AL-ALAQ, THE CONTINUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR TO MAINTAIN ITS STRENGTH AGAINST THE DOLLAR" Alaq is telling the govt and citizens he is still ready to move on the “project to delete the zeros” whenever they get this election mess straightened out. WOW! 2 articles in one week from the CBI on the strength of the dinar? Something is going on..

7-21-2018 Newshound Guru Whitelions I don't know how close we are but I do know the demonstrations are good to speed up change we need...

7-21-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 [I thought Shabibi said it has to happen At the beginning of the year, or the end Of the year. If the RI unofficially occurred in March will the retro to January 2018. IMPLEMENTING the budget in it's entirety.] IMO .. Why does this timing need to be so rigid? .. Understand the logistical advantage of start of a year...But could there not also be adjustments to "rules,"...Under extenuating circumstances...Some variances allowed? ...Not everything in the world is cookie cutter...Or comes out of a box from a factory...Things change out of necessity sometimes...

7-21-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [I am still puzzled by the loans Iraq keeps getting. Is this a possible Indicator that an RV/RI is a little further away than we/I suspect? If all it would take is an RV than why the loans?] I don't think so. I think they are going to keep taking these freebie loans as long and as much as possible, especially pre-RV. Post-RV, their "eligibility" will be different, but it will not affect their repayment obligations. I call that "smart business".

7-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...Delaying any formation of the government does not benefit anybody and formation of the government helps move the agenda and economic policies forward.

7-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CONTROL THE FLOW OF FOREIGN CURRENCY (NAMELY, US DOLLARS) ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL BANK" Quotes: "The central bank was able during this year to strengthen foreign currency reserves to more than fifty five billion dollars..." "The success of the Central Bank in the management of foreign currency and reserves was the result of a number of important steps taken by adopting a new method in the management of foreign reserves through self-management, where the bank performs the renewal of deposits and currency conversion itself according to the latest international practices in this area." ...sounds like the CBI is ready to go to the next step if you ask me. When will this occur? They need to see this election re-counting mess completed and the govt formed. These protesters are not going to help the situation and may only delay the reinstatement even more.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's