Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-24-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:23 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-24-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Articles: "Kurdistan and America agree to further strengthen the relationship" "Revealing the reasons for the visit of the Saudi delegation to Kurdistan: include a future step" "The Iraqi Trade Bank announces the opening of a branch in Saudi Arabia" These articles are interestingly enough related to deals, contracts, movement of capital. The stage is being set for what is to come to Iraq that has already been in the pipelines...WE know ...pressure to seat the GOV and...where the Kurds are gearing for t meet for that purpose in Baghdad if I recall that correctly in the very short term, as the pressure by the IMF is quite clear now...The articles supporting calm in the streets is being seen, talk of significant amounts of money for projects from the MOF and approved by Abadi being implemented...So, all this being part of the bigger picture, sure looks good ~ imo... Nothing suggests to me we are in a time frame where progress is not fully underway for the main event...

7-24-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Comprehensive economic reform and the involvement of the private sector in the next government is the solution to the problems of Iraq...22nd July, 2018 by Samir Nusairi" Our friend Mr. N. Says some currency speculators had a plan to manipulate the exchange rate to their own advantage...By publishing fake news .. Making disparaging remarks about the CBI's work to steady the exchange rate...keeping the 2% compliance, following IMF/UST guidelines...And even exploiting the demonstrations by saying the rate would tumble in all the chaos...But it seems the good guys have a handle on things...

7-23-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick ...no delays, hiccups and or setbacks... We read exactly what they wish to divulge... We read, of events... expected, and their end result/s factored in ... timing/ timeline/s etc:.. All, necessary for reason/s ... It is, unfolding... before, our very eyes ...

7-23-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "The total amount sold amounted to 199 million and 145 thousand and 458 dollars with the participation of 33 banks..." Relatively high(er) volume in sales of the dollar in Iraq have arguably reflected the CBI's effort to maintain a low variance between the official and parallel market rate. The sale from yesterday is almost 50 million higher than " usual ". Arguably another adverse effect of the protests.

7-23-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: “The demonstrations are pushing more than 350 Iraqi politicians to leave Iraq with their families in the past few days” We told you that very soon the corrupt politicians would run like cockroaches and now you see the evidence of one of the things that I did not want to talk about .

7-23-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG […if you think about it’s a very small % of the world population owns dinar…not even 1%…] ...ownership is a LOT LESS than 1%. I would be in shock if the number were anywhere close to 1/10th of ONE PERCENT.

7-23-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Articles: "STOP THE PROGRAM OF CREDIT READINESS SIGNED BY IRAQ AND THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND IN 2015" "SUSPENSION OF LATEST SBA BY IMF DUE TO ELECTIONS AND LACK OF PARLIAMENT" Quote: "The SBA (stand-by-agreement) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) signed in July 2016 are almost SUSPENDED BECAUSE OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE START OF A NEW PARLIAMENT..." I am presenting a couple very important articles to you today... These articles are about the IMF cutting off the line of credit and even stopping the next payments on the already existing SBA from 2016...cutting off all credit worthiness to Iraq under the 2015 and 2016 Stand by Agreement...WOW! So, if the IMF cuts off Iraq’s credit under the SBA do you really think there is INSTABILITY in the government worthy for an RV?

7-23-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Do you seriously think the IMF is going to approve the reinstatement of the currency and put all this wealth in the hands of a dysfunctional govt? The GOI is shutting off the internet, the cell phone service, etc, but you think they are going to launch the reinstatement of the dinar? ...On top of it all we are now seeing massive unrest and demands from the protestors. ...The reinstatement is NOT going anywhere until this government is formed... ...So, am I saying it will instantly reinstate once the govt is formed (maybe two months from now)? NO, I am not but the earliest chance we have is after parliament comes back in session and the new PM is announced...Could this change? Yes, but for now we listen to what they are saying... I have had a long talk with my CBI contact and they are telling me exactly what I am bringing you today..

7-23-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "An official source: stop the program of credit readiness between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund" This may get the politicians off their booties, cease the bickering...and get the new government seated asap...When their salaries are threatened for lack of funds, it could be the motivation they need to get moving...Another motivation...The citizens have had enough political shenanigans...Imo

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's