Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-28-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:06 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-28-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling …Iran needs Iraq to be successful. Does it need to be the biggest most successful country on the planet? No. But they are going to use Iraq for energy in the blackmarkets. They are going to use Iraq for the U.S. dollar in the blackmarkets. And they are going to use the Iraqi dinar… It’s like Iran has a second chance with Iraq. They are not going to screw it up…they need Iraq to succeed. They need their currency to go up…

7-28-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Everyone needs to understand that a currency's value is intertwined into the economy and directly related to the GDP so that is why the government is working so hard to stabilize the security and invite investment into Iraq. Hopefully the end result will be an influx of capital and investment to rebuild Iraq creating a significant appreciation of the currency but the conditions need to be set first. Those conditions are all encompassing including but not limited to the banking system, security, laws and momentum from investors.

7-28-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Barzani, McGurk urge ‘more serious dialogue’ on Iraqi gov’t formation..." McGurk was in Baghdad earlier in the week, where he met with Abadi to discuss “economic reforms supported by our Strategic Framework Agreement,” among other matters, he tweeted.

7-27-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "The Financial Operations : Lifting All The Barriers Imposed On The Central Bank Of Iraq After Its Actions Against Money Laundering" Quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq revealed that its measures against currency smuggling, money laundering and terrorism financing have been praised by the international financial organizations and the International Monetary Fund, calling for lifting all barriers previously imposed on Iraq. "Thursday that the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar is stable for the past six months..." IT'S ALL DONE NO MORE BARRIERS...

7-27-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article Quote: "Abadi will strengthen his public presence by meeting the demands of the protesters, so he will succeed before the politicians and the people..." Yes, we were told that we will see Abadi lead and give to the citizens what they demand.. A part of what will be divulged...imo. In my opinion...these demonstrations were purposeful almost guaranteed event for the citizens to show their voice and be given recognition by their leader a abadi...Now the needs will be met in my opinion the economic reform will come to light to fulfill the desires of everyone involved. Sounds simple? Yes. Yet let's see what the near future brings...

7-27-2018 Intel Guru Bruce The rates, synchronization of the banks in Iraq is complete, CBI completely synchronized with the banks worldwide around the world. What that means is the CBI by being synchronized around the world with all those banks that is how they were able to say Yes, we are able to open the ISX now. So that is what happened today [Thursday]. ...I do believe we are in for a really good weekend. ...I have not heard anything beyond that, on those two days at this time. Realize this Bruce is not calling it, I am just telling you what I am hearing from a strong source out of Hong Kong that is indicating percentages very high for tomorrow [Friday] and higher for Saturday. I would just say we are ready for this go. Let’s just see what happens. I am excited, still excited. I was a little bit disappointed today, but I am back and rearing to go.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's