Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-2-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:41 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-2-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Mrs.Kamin, a Parliament Financial Committee Member for many years...comes out of nowhere and says, “I’m going to be talking to all of you here about our economic policy and about our ‘new paper,’ that will serve as new paper. A currency financial report is what I’m going to be turning into the CBI concerning this ‘new paper’. That is a HUGE leak! For real. Lady, your going going to be handing in a currency financial report about a program rate, are you?! Of course not, silly rabbit! ...a new report and a new currency...Shut up! Your talking about the Reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar! ...That is so blatant!. ...She’s talking basically about the education that has been given to the citizens of Iraq. She is not talking about an old program rate!

8-2-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 WE ARE NOW UP TO 4 REPORTS OF 1:1 IN IRAQ --- THE CLOCK IS TICKING.

8-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat How long can Iraq stall the announcement of the elections results and get the govt formed? We are already passed my mid- July date on my timeframe when the RV could possibly happen. So let’s wait and see what happens in the next couple weeks. We know they must announce the ratification of the election results first and seat the new prime minister and parliament. This will start the clock ticking again....tick tock,,, tick tock,,,.

8-1-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 [via sunny] ...we were trying to get confirmation of the information before we released it. It came to us yesterday or the day before. The first reference of $20 for 22 dinar. ...I had contacts to see what they could find out. One came back negative that their person did not see anything yet. Then confirmation today from a very good source that is 'deep, up in there' and said, "yes some are getting 1:1. Other sources said "it is supposed to start today!" ...we should see it in two to three days before we see it over here.

8-1-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...with the major tension with Iran do you honestly ever see a RV anytime soon and I mean within the next five years? So many Iranian are in Iraq right now I just don't see anything positive...I hate being a downer just wish there was more positive good news after week like the past.] I understand your disappointment in the lack of news recently... the fact of the matter is Iraq has accomplished 98% of what they need to do, and we are at the point where any day could be the day! That sounds like a good thing to me!

8-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE ABSENCE OF SMALL MONETARY CATEGORIES IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE STABILITY OF THE LOCAL ECONOMY" Sounds to me they are itching for the lower denominations and much lower than the ones they talk about here in this article (250 dinar (worth 25 cents USD today), 500 dinar (worth 50 cents USD today) and 1000 dinar (worth $1 USD today). Of course with the newer categories these three will coincide alongside the new issued categories however for the 25 cents there will be a 25 cent fils coin and for the 50 cents there will be a 50 coin fils and for the $1 there will be a 1 dinar coin fils. (others I did not mention too).

8-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat This is why they are NOT issuing any more newer notes of the 250, 500 and 1,000 categories as these would be worth much more post-Reinstatement/RV. So for instance, if the rate comes out at $3.00 USD rate of exchange per dinar, the 250 dinar would be worth 750 USD, the 500 dinar worth $1,500 USD and the 1,000 dinar worth $3,000 USD. Part of the project to delete the zeros is to get as much of these older notes out of circulation. They needed to reduce the money supply on the streets by 2/3. So why would they keep issuing fresher, newer notes then? This is a good sign for us the RV is coming very soon.

8-1-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...we're at the tail end of the "counting" of the recent election results. Abadi is still leading in a proactive manner, but there is no way to predict how things will shake out over the coming days. Will there be any surprise appointments? If so, who? Perhaps more interestingly... will a new leader start off with a bang? Introducing a new rate would certainly be a way to win a LOT of friends... who is really going to complain about something like that, if it's done swiftly? We certainly have a lot of potential in the coming days! I'm hanging on to my hat for sure.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's