Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-7-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:27 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-7-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat [Do you really think they will reinstate the dinar this year? Looks like it's going to 2019.] Good question and we all want our money now. But the fact is no one controls the reinstatement not even the CBI. The CBI is only the guardian and the instrument that will facilitate and control the process. They must wait until certain conditions apply. They do not run the government. Like I keep saying if you go into this investment thinking you are going to get rich quick, think again. But you will get rich, eventually, if you have enough dinar and are very patient.

8-7-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Having said all this I do see signs of 2018 rather than 2019. It doesn’t matter what I THINK but what the CBI and the GOI are telling us. ...I go strictly by what the official entities in Iraq tell me. I don’t care if the US Treasury is telling the banks to “get ready”. This is all foolishness and nonsense. ...Yes, there is coordination going on with exchange centers and banks for the inevitable exchanges that will take place but Iraq must act first and so why not just relax and concentrate on what they do? This is the ONLY sure way to try to figure this out for any kind of timeframe.

8-7-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So the results of the recount are in with no significant changes. It was just all and unnecessary delay...

8-7-2018 Newshound Guru Kirk H. Sowell Abadi's statement that Iraq now needs $75 brent ($67 Iraqi oil) to cover operational costs - I quote it here - is the most significant thing he's said lately. That's a break-even price that doesn't include any CapX, just operational spending to keep the state clunking along.

8-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "The Iraqi Interior Ministry reported on Friday the arrest of two money laundering bankers and transfer them out of the country." ...this article is amazing. Such a small, seemingly meaningless, tiny article but...It is chock full of goodies for us and the RV. This is what we need to see cleaned up. This is the FRAUD and MANIPULATION of the currency that is needed to be cleaned up for the CBI to pull the trigger on the reinstatement of the currency. They are trying to create the right environment for this to take place. So this is all VERY good news...Meanwhile they stall the formation of the govt as long as they can since they need to complete this cleanup of corruption...this is the reason why we wait.

8-6-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Quote: "Expectations that final results of hand recount of Iraqi 12 May parliamentary elections will be announced this week." ...I wondered aloud which Sunday. Maybe later this week we will have an announcement. I rather expect that if there is an announcement of the recount results this week that it will be next month before there is judicial ratification and a first meeting of Parliament.

8-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I can assure everyone reading this newsletter today that the Iraqi dinar is NOT trading globally...Relax...We are NOT where we need to be and the dinar is not yet trading on FOREX or any other global currency platform.

8-6-2018 Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta, Walkingstick and Frank26 Article: "The Stock Market Will Launch Early Next Month Electronic Query Service" THIS ARTICLE IS RECYCLED FROM END OF JULY ...SO EARLY NEXT MONTH MEANS EARLY AUGUST... ISX/ESX timing (to attract more foreign investment) possibly... in conjunction, with mention of the custodial bank they seek/sought to guarantee transactions...A PERFECT ENVIRONMENT.

8-6-2018 Guest Guru Currency365 Maliki has no power to form the largest bloc...SADR team won and he is in power to form the largest bloc, if it includes Maliki or not that is up to Sadr. But its funny that Maliki owned newspapers are saying Maliki his forming the largest bloc...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's