Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-9-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:10 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-9-2018 Intel Guru Delta Quote: "Performance of the brokerage firms...for the month July 2018 in accordance with the criteria of theEUROPIAN UNION-Asian stock exchanges…" ...ISX BROKERAGE LIVE INTERNATIONAL... SINCE JULY..."

8-9-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...I forget who had the lead the RV, the RD, or the lop LOL] "Lop"... that's actually a word I haven't ran across in a while! I don't see any significant chance of a lop. My opinion and my expectation is that at a point in the near future, we are going to realize a gain on the dinar.

8-9-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling …A lot of people sent this to me…[There’s more reports of the currency being 1 to 1 more specifically $20 or $22 dollars per IQD.] Well that’s not going to happen. Ever. It’s not going to go to $20…where do these articles come from? It’s the same type of article that’s been coming out since 2008. It means nothing. If you don’t see the exchange rate at the CBI then it does not exist…For some reason I got bombarded with that email.

8-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...This is about the rumor that is out about Iraqi dinar going global. This rumor started from an article on the ISX. ...There is no question that that the ISX did go global and this was effective on Wednesday Aug 1st. ...they already told us months ago that they planned to do this...The part of this article that really got the... rumors flowing was the list of rates of the currencies and their exchange equivalents to buy into the ISX. The ISX DOES NOT TRADE currencies. ...So this is not a revaluation or a reinstatement announcement of the Iraqi dinar. This article is showing us that Iraq is exposing their ISX to the world and that they are now finally drawing foreign investors to Iraq. This will slowly expose the Iraqi economy to the rest of the world. This is the FIRST time we have seen Iraq publicly show their rates of the currency to the world. It is like telling the world “here is our currency, it is viable, no more restrictions”. This is all VERY good news and now we have to just let the process take place. Let’s wait for the articles on the “project to delete the zeros”.

8-8-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Here is the best news I can share: Nothing seems out of place in the process. News is consistent and "as expected". And the best of the best... this is temporary. That's right - there is an end in sight.

8-8-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 We had new developments with the bank list. Some have changed their position and now have the currency available when they said they did not and would not. The one saying "No" is now saying "Yes"...

8-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Main Iraqi election winner Sadr's Sairoon Coalition: in the new government, we are not distributing positions based on how many parliament seats each party won as was done in the past. The next PM may come from a very small party with few seats.

8-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Third, so this brings us to the question then how do all these online internet brokers get the dinar? They have special arrangements through the US Treasury and the CBI to purchase large volumes of the dinar. They are allowing this under presidential executive order 13303. ...So we are not profiteering off the disaster of the war but official investors in Iraq. This is what allows us to have this currency in our hands...The banks now too have come online and are also selling the dinar once again...We are NOT just waiting for the rate to go up but instead waiting for the dinar to get reinstated on the global trading platforms as a legitimate tradable currency once again. When this happens they will adjust the rate based on the new peg to the new SDR basket. Yes, it could initially be assigned a new rate of $3.00+ and float higher quickly. Here is the important part – IN DEMAND!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's