Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-11-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:42 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-11-2018 Intel Guru Delta ...IT LOOKS LIKE THE CBI ADDED...ONE MORE THING TO THE NOTES... https://cbi.iq/page/89 [...is it the specimen number...lower left hand corner of the bills?] WE HAVE A WINNER ...WAS NOT THERE BEFORE ...YES MORE CONFIRMATION THAT THEY ARE INTERNATIONAL... [What is the significance of that Delta...?] ...SEE WHEN YOU GO TO THE BANK AND EXCHANGE IRAQI DINARS THE BANK WILL HAVE A SAMPLE FROM CBI TO VERIFY THE CURRENCY AND EACH NOTE HAS A TRACKING NUMBERS....MEANING THE CBI IS ABOUT TO GO INTERNATIONAL WITH IQD...IF IT'S IN PRINT ...IT'S DONE...

8-11-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...the dinar cannot be international at 1190 $1...Sure it can and it will! At least start there...for how long it stays there I have no answer but it'll rise based on supply and demand and economic principles...people...are going to be extremely disappointed when the CBI moves from fixed to float and the exchange rate is 1190. The value of the Iraqi dinar will be directly related to the amount of investment that flows into the CBI's capital account, that economic pressure will create inflation which the CBI will raise the value to counter...the rate is 1190 until the CBI decides to change it.
I do expect it to rise fairly quickly over a 6 months to a year. But again that'll be directly related to the amount of investment that comes in to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq.

8-10-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [The process of forming the next government is particularly important, as it will undertake the reconstruction of what was destroyed by a three-year war (2014-2017) between government forces.] I agree with this one completely - the formation of this government IS "particularly important", for Iraq to continue moving forward. I believe they are going to get it right this time, and the future looks bright for them.

8-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Folks there is no SOLID proof to make anyone to think that this RV could happen now or even be delayed until September. In fact, there is actually more evidence that looks like this may be delayed until early September which by the way is only 3 weeks away. I do not believe this will go into 2019, as many are asking me. But can I prove it? I can only go with what the CBI has told us in the recent past.

8-10-2018 Newshound Breitling Question: [Someone close to me…has stated that the CBI has released articles stating that Iraq is in the process of lopping the currency. Apparently this is all part of the delete the zeros project…] …If you take the zeros off the notes it’s gong to have the same price just like it did in Turkey. So what’s the difference between the Iraqi dinar and what’s going on with that? They control the money supply by the actual amount of dinar that’s out there... I’m trying to be very very nice here. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. But here’s the thing…any investment you don’t feel comfortable with get out...Again, You want proof? The 50 dinar note. It was absolutely worthless…there was nothing you could buy…so they got rid of it. They were trying to lower the note count anyways. So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about.

8-10-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV is announcing the expectation of a newly formed and seated government by the EID holiday, August 21, 2018. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED TO ME THAT "RELEASE FOR ALL CURRENCIES HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED" ....TIME WILL TELL...

8-10-2018 Intel Guru Delta [via Linda] ...BEHIND CLOSED DOORS THEY DO HAVE A RATE AND A DATE.. BUT THEY ARE JUST NOT READY TO SHOW US YET…FOR THE EU TO GIVE THE BROKERAGE A PERFORMANCE GRADE IS REALLY VERY HUGE...THE BROKERAGE IS INTERNATIONALLY STANDARD BASED ON THE EU...IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE IS BEING RECOGNIZED AS THIS THEY ARE GETTING READY... HOOKING UP ALL THE SYSTEMS...SO THEY ARE READY...THEY CAN GO LIVE ...THE ONLY THING WE ARE WAITING FOR NOW IS FOR THE CBI TO RELEASE THE RATE...THEY CAN NOT GO INTERNATIONAL AT 1190…IMF SAID THEY MUST DELETE THE 3 ZERO’S FIRST… AT A MIN THEY MUST BE 1:1 SO .86...

8-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi High Election Commission announces results of hand recount of 12 May Parliamentary elections. Changes from initial results appear minor. In Iraqi election news, after hand recount of 12 May Parliamentary elections, Sadr's Sairoon maintains 54 seats, PMF's Fatah now at 48 seats, & PM Abadi's Nasr with 42 seats.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's