Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-14-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:19 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-14-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Quote: "Revealed the current national wisdom headed by Ammar al - Hakim, on Monday, ...the next three days will see the introduction of new names for prime minister." Ali Mohammad Al-Hussein Ali Al-Adeeb has been mentioned recently, but he is arguably a Maliki proxy. And, The man who may become Iraq’s next Prime Minister Jaafar al-Sadr is a strong candidate to take the top job, but there are plenty of obstacles in his way. Abadi heads the Iraqi Caretaker Government as PM until replaced and he is the choice of the U.S.

8-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQI PRIME MINISTER HAIDER AL-ABADI’S COMMENTS THAT HIS COUNTRY WOULD ABIDE BY US SANCTIONS TAKEN ON IRAN" ...don’t dismiss the impact these sanctions will have on Iraq. This is going to be the next real “BIGGIE” that we have to worry about if they don’t push out this reinstatement of the dinar real soon...They let the target of Dec-Jan for the reinstatement melt away due to the corruption and so here we are in August...and still no RV. And so, although I support president Trump in finally enforcing with the Iranians the “red line”, I think this too may overflow into the objectives of our investment – the reinstatement of the dinar. These sanctions are going to be real intense for Iran... Quote: “...Iran will seek to stop the collapse of its local currency by getting the dollar at any price from neighboring countries, while .pointing out that Iraq is the closest of these countries Iran will seek to stop the collapse of its local currency by getting the dollar at any price, Iraq"

8-14-2018 Guest Guru BobTheTaxman …One of the things that Trump did which I was really appreciative of was the fact that he recognizes that it is…the middle income of America that is the machine that keeps the finances of the whole freaking world going…to lower the taxes and to give everyone the opportunity to breath, to expand their world, to achieve a retirement…The thing that I happen to get out of doing this is helping to take the fear out. In my career of doing taxes I always taught several saying I really enjoyed. 1. G.O.D. and the I.R.S. are not the same. Pigs get fat and Hogs get slaughtered. So learning how to play the game gives peace. When you have peace everything else is a lot more fun. Period…The other part of it is to be able to take what I have managed to learned over the past 30 some odd years and to apply it directly to our dinar investment brings me great peace. Brings me great joy. And I love showing people it’s not nearly as complicated. And the 2018 tax laws - man, those are a godsend for us! They are phenomenal… [He recommends speaking with SIX tax professionals at the appropriate time and picking the one you feel "listens" the most. ]

8-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Is the Iraqi government already formed? Again a rumor stating that it is already formed is just that - a rumor. On Monday 8/6 they announced the sorting and re-counting was completed. Then the rest of the week the judiciary oversite reviewed the results and finding from the judges assigned to the re-counting. On Friday 8/10 they made a decision to ratify the election results for all but three candidates now charged with corruption in the cabinet ministries. So these were not parliamentary members but members of Abadi’s council of ministers. Now that the election results are ratified by the judiciary they can hold the first session of parliament. They have not yet given us a date as to when this will happen. My guess is probably this week sometime.

8-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat They have to announce the newly elected chairman first. Then they must swear in the newly elected members of parliament.Then the winning party (Sadr Movement) presents their candidate for prime minister. He/she is then ratified by the new parliament to form his/her cabinet of ministries and give 90 days to do so. Remember this: When you hear the term “form the new government” this could be referring to two entirely different objectives. 1) is getting parliament members and the speaker back in session, the new president elected and his deputies or 2) it could mean the formation of the prime minister’s cabinet or both. So the articles are not always clear on the use of these terms.

8-13-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...the very purpose of floating the currency is to counter inflationary pressure created by substantial investment. If you were to revalue...you would be circumventing that process. Not to mention the CBI will make money buying and selling blocks of currency ending the currency auction. Any such single event would circumvent the ability to profit as the dinar rises.

8-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Relax when it comes close to the reinstatement we will hear from the CBI. They have told me over and over again that when the time gets close, simply read the news media from Iraq. They fully intend to explain the process of the final stages of the “project to delete the zeros’ to the citizens. So far, they have kept their promises each time they geared up for the past target dates. I have no reason why they would not continue to do the same. ...So what did the CBI last tell us? They told us they needed a more “suitable timeframe”. This to us meant that the elections process first needed clean out the corrupt officials, which in turn would assist in stopping much of the money laundering, fraud and manipulation of the currency auctions. This is now all being taken care of as the election results become public. The judiciary just told us they ratified the results. So this is moving forward.

8-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat What to expect next from the CBI? So Eid al-Adha holiday in Iraq 2018 will begin in the evening of Tuesday August 21 and will end in the evening of Saturday August 25. I can assure everyone that the holiday has absolutely no significance in the timing of the reinstatement. FACT: The CBI is going to soon begin it’s long overdue educational program to the citizens on the reinstatement process and the launching of the newer category notes. This could come at the same time as the dinar is reinstated back on the currency exchanges or it might come days before.

8-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Anyway that this happens, we are told they must watch for inflation in this process, as a sudden adjustment in the value of the dinar could cause prices to sore [soar ?] or even not adjust past the larger 3 zero notes. The prices must come down and adjust. This will not be deflation but an adjustment to equal value within Iraq. For instance, a 25,000 note will be worth $25 at a 1:1. Then as the rate adjust on the FOREX float and rises for example to $3.00 USD, this same note can be worth $75 in Iraq. So you can see the increase in purchasing power at the marketplace. It is all relative and not a “lop” being performed but an “redenomination”.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's