Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-26-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:59 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

8-26-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "After Abadi, Maliki and Fayyad, Maasoum met with Amiri on the largest bloc" The only thing you can be certain of, from this article – is that everyone is meeting with everyone in Iraq. Massoum met with Abadi…then with Ameri…then with Faleh al-Fayadh (national security advisor to Abadi)…and at some point he met with Maliki…None of which means all that much. Massoum mainly has a direct hand in the timeline. He establishes the first meeting of Parliament which is a marker for the formation of the new GOI. The most curious wording was that Abadi’s main thrust was just to get it moving. He and Sadr seem confident they have the biggest bloc – else why push for this quick formation?

8-26-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365 "The Iraqi Islamic Party announced Saturday its support for the nomination of Haider al-Abadi for a second term at the head of the next government." ...looks like @HaiderAlAbadi got an endorsement...

8-25-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The truth is the CBI will float the currency and allow it to appreciate gradually as investment comes into the country. [When please?] I expected [expect it?] yet this year.

8-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru MntGoat Article quote: "The Iranian strategy is to inject a large, counterfeit Iraqi currency into Iraqi markets and push for increased demand for the US dollar by local traders." Why is this so important to us and the RV? ...BECAUSE THIS WILL INCREASE THE DEMAND FOR THE US DOLLAR, THUS DRIVE DOWN THE RATE OF THE DINAR...This will bring Iraq into non-compliance by the IMF for the MCP practices. I told everyone that these new sanctions were going to cause havoc in Iraq and will be the next reason to stall the RV...The answer to the problem? Reinstate the dinar, get off the peg to the dollar and re-peg to the SDR basket of currencies. Use the dinar to conduct business. Issue the new lower category notes thus redenominate. Outlaw the use of the dollar in Iraq.

8-25-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling …This is a no risk zone…people are saying that, “oh my god it’s at a tenth of a penny it must be high risk currency or there’s something wrong.” No. There’s nothing wrong. They [CBI/Iraq] are using it [dinar] like they need to use it. The question is for you and me is, Is there a window when they start adding value to it? And how and why? And that’s what we’re following…People are stuck on a tenth of a penny and somehow that rate makes it a risk. That’s not a risk for you and me. That’s a huge advantage…We’re using the US dollar to get that currency…

8-25-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Do you think the IMF has to give the nod to an RV?] Of course - the IMF isn't going to hold them back when they choose to RV. We've seen the IMF stay very silent on Iraq once the restrictions were lifted several years ago. If the IMF was going to try to block anything, they would be very outspoken about it and we'd all know it was time to pack our bags and find another subject to keep our interest... that is not the case.

8-24-2018 Newshound Guru RayRen98 Announcements in Iraq indicating that after the EID holiday, there will be a surprise for all of the people of Iraq coming from the largest block that is currently being formed. Iraqi TV is explaining to the citizens how to use their smart phones for banking needs and sharing how to make deposits via ATM's and other advantages for using the ATM.

8-24-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So we are still being told the negotiations with the Kurdistan parties will be completed by the end of Eid al-Adha holiday on Aug 25th. And the announcements of the new government will be made at this time. So I expect it sometime this weekend. We are hearing the new FIRST session of parliament to swear in the new members and establish the new speaker will take place (or targeted to take place) on Tuesday Aug 28th.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's