Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-2-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:03 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-2-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Central announces the sale of more than 174 million dollars through the auction" I would like to point out that the above appears to be telling us they held a special auction ...[Friday]. I am no expert on the auctions be sure. But, the pattern we have witnessed from time back...shows a clear pattern change to that of the above. First...they did one...on a holy day... Not normal behavior, from what I recall. They are in line with talking about foreign currencies... But, the above imo is excluding the USD and in fact they are not talking physical currency for the most part, as the largest portion is in the form of remittances and credits the other is in foreign currencies, i.e., electronically. Well with sanctions being imposed on Iran using the dollar, we can see they are curtailing the ability for that to happen as Abadi has been clear on the matter. However, they appear to still be buying and selling other Foreign Currencies and possibly within the local region.

9-2-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan As noted, they are excluding banks and financial transfer companies to sell the Dollar, thus, one might ask who gets remittances and or credits and for what purposes and in relatively large amounts? Contractors, etc.? Sure they fit, and as we know and we have been told the Auctions will cease to exist, as we have previously been used to. This surely looks to now break that pattern and apparently suggests they stopped banks and financial transfer companies from selling the Dollar.. Or more simply may just have ceased the auctions like we have been waiting for... They in recent past were using the money to boost banks balance sheets abroad.. Not the case here.... We shall see.

9-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF A POLITICAL AGREEMENTS THE FIRST PARLIAMENT SESSION COULD BE POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER 15 DUE TO POLITICAL DIFFERENCES" Just got word that they may postpone the first session until Sept 15th...It appears maybe this ongoing elections saga is NOT yet over…

9-1-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...if the current leader doesn’t stay in...who is waiting in the wings and how’s it looking (in your opinion) if they take the reins in Iraq?] I have a long list of potential government structures, with quite a few variations regarding the "who's who" and "where they are" on the totem pole over there... all of my possibilities that I've drawn up seem fine to me. The ONLY scenario that I would cringe at is if Maliki somehow took over Abadi's current role... that would be a serious setback of at least a couple years, IMO. I don't see that happening... If it doesn't, then I think we're going to be in good hands.

9-1-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL NEWS AND INFORMATION REMAINS POSITIVE...We are in a great window of opportunity. A three day weekend is upon.

9-1-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling …There is nothing that has pushed the ability for the Iraqi dinar to revalue more than Trump’s energy plans. Because it puts Iraq in a position that they have to add value to their currency to participate internationally…in the end it all narrows down to energy and 90% of Iraq’s economy is based on energy. This is why Iraq is going to have to react to the market…the market IS the sanctions on Russia. The market IS the tariffs on China. The market IS the sanctions and tariffs on Iran. So those are the engine of the market. And that’s how you can anticipate what’s going on.

9-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "STRUCTURAL AND TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS CARRIED OUT BY THE CBI (2016-2017) CONTRIBUTED TO THE EMERGENCE OF PROMINENT FEATURES TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL AND MONETARY STABILITY" Okay you heard it from the CBI itself. They have achieved this needed FINANCIAL AND MONITARY STABILITY. So we are hearing all they now need is the POLITICAL STABILITY (completion of the election saga) and they are going to pop this reinstatement.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's