Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-8-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:59 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...there is no indication as to how far they must go on this topic of corruption. This is one of the unknowns. But anyone with any common sense can clearly see that at least the GOI and Judiciary must help the CBI clean up this currency auction fraud and manipulation by arresting these individuals who run these phony banks. This recent switch from Us dollars to Euros for trade with Iran will be stopped shortly. This was a mistake by Iraq to do so. But there has to be a solution as Iraq needs the imports to survive and grow its economy. All we can do is sit, wait and watch it all play out. To me what makes the most sense is to reinstate the dinar and thus trade with the dinar. Some say they are using the dinar already in trade with the 1190 rate. This was of course not permissible under sanctions, but the sanctions are relieved and so why has the CBI not yet reinstated the currency? Clearly there is something behind the scenes blocking the reinstatement.

9-8-2018 Newshound Guru David M. Witty In Basra Province, Iraq, Basra Operations Command imposes curfew after another evening of major destruction. (In reality, curfew appears impossible to implement). Iraqi Parliament convenes. Heated exchange between PM & Governor of Basra Province. Iraqi Parliament has turned into a shouting match with calls for government to resign. Acting Parliament President having a tough time controlling it.

9-8-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 BEEN HERE GOING ON 16 YEARS AND BELIEVE ME OUR GREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS PUSHING EVERY BUTTON POSSIBLE TO HELP BRING ABOUT THE DINAR RATE CHANGE. HE IS DOUBLING DOWN AGAINST IRAN AND KNOWS IRAQ WILL DOMINATE THE MIDDLE EAST IN THE FUTURE. RELAX RICH FRIENDS THE RATE IS COMING IN DUE TIME WE WILL BE READY TO CELEBRATE. 9-7-2018 Newshound Guru Kathy I know the Kurds are kind of a stumbling block but in the end I cannot see them joining Maliki’s group! They had enough interaction to know Maliki signing any kind of document is totally worthless! Maliki never keeps his word and Ameri is simply an Iranian puppet along with Maliki! What would be the result if the Kurds decided not to join either block? I cannot imagine that would be to their advantage! I think things are going to get real interesting in the near future!

9-7-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Can the Monetary Reform happen before the SBA 2016 agreement with the IMF?...Will the CBI be able to act alone and start the Reform without the IMF's Approval?] In a perfect scenario, the IMF gives the green light, CBI implements the "approved" changes, RV. Let's be real, though... if the CBI wants to go ahead with it, then they will, and what is the IMF going to do - tell them "no, you can't pay X for your Dinar"?? I don't think so...And if the IMF DID do something like that, can you imagine how many institutions around the world would completely REVOLT against the IMF?! It would be absolute chaos!

9-7-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...With that said, I completely reject the idea that the IMF "must" do anything at all to enable, allow, or even encourage Iraq/CBI/GOI/etc to do anything with their currency. They will do what they want, when they want it. Chapter 7 was a big deal. That prohibited them, via the United Nations and more, from making any major changes. Chapter 7 was the ONLY sanction that completely restricted them from RVing, in my opinion. There are other items that needed to be handled in order to make it easier, but even now - without HCL in place - they could still do it today. It's my opinion that it is not likely to happen before the HCL is in place, but they COULD.

9-7-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...it looks like everything is coming together at the last moment, and it is getting down to the wire. We have Iraq still doing their thing. Messing around with their government. Talking about running more stuff through parliament again. ...They are talking about releasing the...Oil and Gas Law...Talking about releasing that in the Gazette on Saturday...What does that mean for our timing? That could trigger what it is we are all waiting for...I have heard people talk about a 5 day window. The window could be literally hours away to a couple of days or maybe it drags out through the weekend. I really believe that. ...I think we are at a really good shape.

9-7-2018 Intel Guru Footforward I still believe and expect the RV to happen. What's been going on hasn't changed my mind. This will come to be...

9-7-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Quote: "The Iraqi National Card is an electronic biometric card issued by the Ministry of Interior from January 1, 2016. It replaced the Nationality Certificate and Civil Identification Document previously issued. In 2018 it will also replace the Residency Card). This card has a high security platform and is connected directly to the Iraqi Civil System" Now I am not sure how many realize just how big this is? It is telling us they are on the 09/05/2018 ready to "LAUNCH" the E-Regulations a form of many forms that are about E-Governance. That includes E-Banking...It will include Citizens, Employees, Businesses, Countries, Constituencies, Democracy, payments, receivables, etc., etc.

9-7-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...WS [Guru Walkingstick] posted that the COM was paid electronically, and back pay to 01/01/2018. The same was said to have happened for the HCL for the citizens ...we await them to tell us it is fully active. ...The question is, will they leak out the payments of back pay for the Citizens for the HCL? Imo Oh heck yes.. When they do, it will go public by the CBI, GOC or just plain old leakage. Now keep in mind that Sadr has spoken out about the GOI not fulfilling their responsibilities. In fact imo he is saying have them done before Sunday. Start your meetings ASAP, and by the way they are going to be live on camera. Therefore, all the citizens that know your sandbagging and they are not getting paid their do, will be able to watch who is sandbagging them...imo.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's