Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-16-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:20 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-16-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 I PROMISED TO GO SILENT...BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION ...I DON'T CARE WHO THE PM IS ...ABADI... MAHADI... GANDHI …LOL...

9-16-2018 Newshound Guru Kirk H. Sowell So it is now officially over for Iraqi Prime Minister Hayder al-Abadi's reelection. This press conference last night was a concession speech in every sense. His reelection effort is over... this was the end of his effort to obtain a second term. Next, MPs have just now elected Muhammad al-Halbusi, currently Anbar governor, as the next speaker of parliament. This is breaking news. He belong's to Jamal al-Karbuli's al-Hal party.

9-16-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Is there any word on when that process will start?] Only an educated guess can be made based on the urgency to maintain compliance, encourage investment and begin rebuilding putting people back to work. We also know they cannot begin until the formation of the new government.

9-16-2018 Newshound Guru David M. Witty In Iraqi election news, Sairoon & Building coalitions agree on Adil Abdul-Mahdi as next PM.

9-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat WOW! Mid Sept. already and still we wait for the formation of the new government. Didn’t I tell everyone that if they met a benchmark of July and did not form this government by then that they would stretch it out until September but I do not believe it will go beyond Sept. So once the new house speaker and president and deputies are elected then the next hurdle is to get the new nominee for the prime minister announced and voted on.

9-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Okay so once the prime minister is elected, they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done. If they decide not to do it we may as well relax because we are waiting until EARLY 2019. I am telling you this now because I have knowledge of target dates already to get this done. I have a direct source in the CBI and we completed a recent long conversation over this issue of timing for the reinstatement. Again they reinforced to me that when we see the re-education process begin about the new smaller categories, this will be our signal they are going forward. If we don’t see it then we are in the window of 2019.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's