Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-19-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:14 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-19-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE US IS CALLING ALL THE SHOTS WITH IRAQ IF SO, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THEY DON'T WANT IRAQ TO RI THEIR CURRENCY? THE US IS LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT TIMING TO DO THIS... THE RI DOES NOT NEED PARLIAMENT...DO WE NEED THE GOVT SEATED? NO!

9-19-2018 Intel Guru 12thman Just got off a call with our group and one of our US political insiders. This person made it very clear that 10-12 days out from the Mid terms was their goal. They want a positive US environment... Stability and progress, not just in the M.E., is key. It's just as important if not more here in our own country. He went on to state that you will see lots of little things leading up to some big articles and statements made by key figures as we draw closer to Nov.

9-19-2018 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] I think we are as close as we have ever been, but we did get somewhat delayed...by the storm, Florence. I am hearing late this afternoon we did get confirmation from Sulaymaniyah, Iraq that the HCL has been complete. It is done. I don’t know whether it means they paid out of it yet. ...I know we are expecting that. We are expecting some news about the CBI. We are expecting some news quite possibly about Abadi and the Prime Ministership in the Gazette...we found out in more detail that Abadi will be the Prime Minister for Iraq for the next two years.

9-18-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni This is not a RI...its a float meaning the dinar will rise to counter inflationary pressure created by an influx of investment capital. Nobody is coming yet to the party. They need to get some laws passed first as well as the new government in place to create the conditions favorable to investors. Nothing is happening until these things are done. I also believe the CBI will want to have its Article IV Consultation with the IMF to go over the banking system and directives since last year. In effect to make sure they have accomplished what was required before making any such transition. I remind people we had a member write the IMF on this matter and were told the consultation would not occur until after the formation of the new GOI. I hate to say it, but it seems obvious with the delayed formation of the government nothing will happen until at least next year with the currency.

9-18-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni As stated in the 2012 Article IV Consultation the plan by the IMF refers to the gradual appreciation of the dinar as a result of the Balassa-Samuelson effect. So what is that? Balassa-Samuelson Effect Definition | Investopedia: "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect is a phrase that describes the result when countries with high productivity growth also experience high wage growth, which leads to higher real exchange rates. The Balassa-Samuelson Effect suggests that an increase in wages in the tradable goods sector of an emerging economy will also lead to higher wages in the non-tradable (service) sector of the economy. The accompanying increase in inflation makes inflation rates higher in faster-growing economies than it is in slow growing, developed economies."

9-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Alalak talks about NEXT month...meaning October to do something with the paper notes. What is this action? I quote from the article he says “to compensate for the existing small categories damaged”. So he does specifically say to replace the EXISTING small categories meaning 50 250 and 500 notes.

9-18-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I have told you for many months Abadi Will be the p.m. please do not ask me that question anymore simply tell the other gurus...they are wrong ...Thank you kindly.

9-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Press Conference quote: "...THE CENTRAL BANK HAS A FUTURE PLAN TO RESTRUCTURE THE IRAQI CURRENCY, INCLUDING THE DELETION OF ZEROS, but that plan needs deliberate steps, and a stable situation in order not to be exploited in the fraud and other." Alalak confirms that the CBI needs stability to continue with the project to delete the zeros. ...Do you think Iraq is now politically stable? If it were why wouldn’t Alalak just tell us it was stable and they were moving forward again with the project to delete the zeros..

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's