Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-26-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:49 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-26-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Finally we are at the point what is going on Iraq is accomplished. What that means is that for once we got Iraq agreed to do everything they need to do...and they just need to make their rate known internationally. The word is they are supposed to do that tomorrow [Wednesday] for Iraq for the Middle East and we are suppose to learn about it on Thursday. ...Most of the banks have gone dark, gone quiet...Occasionally we get one or two things from our bank contact that gives us pretty good idea on the timing...it is just a matter of time. We are right where we need to be, and I look forward to shortly what should be happening.

9-26-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [In view of the commitment by Iraq to provide timely and accurate data to the IMF on the exchange system in the future, the Executive Board decided NOT TO REQUIRE any further remedial action in connection with the breach of obligations under Article VIII, Sec 5.] If you're thinking they are in IMF Article VIII you are wrong. They have been trying for years to comply with the conditions of Article VIII in order to move into Article VIII. They have finally met conditions this year getting the spread within 2% and holding 90+ days. I have fully reviewed every IMF article and documented the specifics as it applies to us...

9-26-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Continue preparations for the reconstruction and economic development summit" Quote: "The summit will be a conference on the sidelines of the Golden Opportunity Exhibition to meet with the world's largest companies and investors looking to work in Iraq as well as international organizations" Sounds like the green light was given? Those that are asking for help have been shown evidence of the ability of those participating in Iraq, now... Imo... I mean that there are already international firms in Iraq, even very large ones competing for major contracts, that are above and beyond those out of the conference in Kuwait lined up in February, if not working now or were already?

9-26-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Short update: October 2nd is a critical date. Longer version: We're still slogging through the election/appointment process. I said weeks ago that this wasn't going to be a fast process, but we're nearing the end of it. You'll notice I just added the term "appointment" to the election situation... They made a big deal of "counting and recounting" the "votes", they came to within a very small percentage of accuracy on the ballot totals, so it should have been a no-brainer who the winners were, correct? Ah-ha, nope! Not in this game, my friends! Iraq calls their process a democracy, but anyone with half a brain knows it's not. This isn't bad for us. It might be frustrating and unfair to the Iraqi people...

9-25-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Dr.. Haidar Hussein Al-Tohma / Al-Furat Center for Development and Strategic Studies" Quote: "The two biggest trading partners of Iraq, Turkey and Iran face economic sanctions and severe financial crises that may alter the profile of existing economic ties with Iraq." I will suggest that WS [Guru Walkingstick], brought this in for a very good reason. It is describing a view that is taken by, in what is actually happening in the local region and that apparently has been well thought out for the future of our investment we have in the IQD. For the people of Iraq, and even those surrounding her borders. Even painful, as it may be for two or three Countries specifically, it is happening. The effects will be profound...The increasing of purchasing power now is huge based on present exchange rate mechanisms in place, wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate...The two or three that didn't play ball? Oh man.. ~ imo~!

9-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick 1). It is our understanding that the BIS as of right now is dealing with the CBI with debt settlements, starting from a particular date & are to be paid in IQD only... 2). Trying to clarify this right now but it seems that they are being required to do so at this time, WTO is also in the scope...They could have asked for this a long time ago but not possible because they were using US Dollars...and because they did not have a date for the RI...They can not pay at a program rate but, they have made payments before that can not be accepted/ redeemed as payment, until a particular date and time! Something different going on with the BIS...likely because it is an international debt settlement, not local... ie: local contracts... EXCELLENT for our Investment!!! HUGE NEWS!!!

9-25-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] Something happened in the last two weeks...I said something happened with the BIS and WTO. The BIS is the mother of central banks on this earth. CBI is one of them... I told you there is a date for the releasing of the three zero’s. I don’t know it but IMO there is a date. If something happened with the BIS or CBI it seems to me it’s because that date is close. ...CBI told the BIS, “By a certain date we will be adding back our currency. We will start paying our debts and want you to accept our payments. We want world trade with our currency. We already told everybody we printed the small notes and will introduce them. We want to make it formal.”

9-25-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 And IMO opinion...the BIS accepted this agreement with them. BIS agreed to accept Iraq’s payments in their own currency. CBI came out with an article, “we don’t want the USD.” Doing some other things with only the Iraqi Diner. You should be jumping with joy! CBI told the BIS they wanted them to pay their debts and only with their currency (the dinar)... the BIS set up meeting with the WB, US, WTO, etc. IMO they met. The CBI did this on behalf of the GOI because only the CBI can go to the BIS and make this type of a deal for the GOI...For the GOI to pay their own bills in their own darn currency!

9-25-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Parliament did meet on Tuesday, but no vote for President was taken. The Speaker of the House announced the 2nd of October to be the determining date for the selection of the President of the Republic.

9-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CONSTRUCTION: THE VOTING SESSION ON THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WILL PROCEED SMOOTHLY AND SMOOTHLY" "...THE SESSION OF PARLIAMENT NEXT TUESDAY and allocated to vote on the candidate of the post of President of the Republic will go smoothly and easily ..." so in one article they say that they are going to wait until Oct 3rd to vote on the new president. Then the legal experts say this is against the specified timing requirement of the constitution. T​hen soon after this article pops out which is telling us they moved the voting of the president to Tuesday’s session [9-25-18]. So Tuesday, according to this article is not just about the Basra issues. So they have our heads spinning…..Will they change their minds again come Tuesday?

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's