Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-29-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:02 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

9-29-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat BANNING THE USE 3 ZERO NOTES? I “firmly” do NOT believe...they will stop taking these 3 zero notes (5,000, 10,000, 25,000 and 50,000) and will set a deadline for turning them in. This will NEVER occur since the CBI told these 3 zero notes will “coincide” with the smaller category notes for up to 10 years (or longer if needed). The goal of the CBI is simply to slowly let the economy drive the process and put the dependency on the use of smaller category notes and gradually introduce yet even smaller notes. But I will tell you there will come a point when they will have to reinstate the currency to the international global currency exchanges and trade the currency. This is mainly what we wait for. This is when we go to the banks. When this happens the rate will rise and the CBI will be forced to launch the other even small category notes. So what do you watch for next? ...I am watching for the launching of the 100 dinar note next.

9-29-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Let’s say the dinar never revalues… (It would have to be some weird circumstance where it wouldn’t revalue.) If it doesn’t revalue it doesn’t mean you and I are wrong. We’re right. We’re watching everything you see. Think about this. You watch a football game, right? It has 4 quarters, 2 teams and there’s two minutes left on the scoreboard. One team has 49 points and the other team has 0. You kind of know what’s going to happen…there’s no way the other team is going to score 49 points in two minutes. It’s the same thing with Iraq…everything is set in place for them to do international business with their currency…

9-29-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling …There’s no way around it. Sooner or later they are going to have to add value to their currency. They stated it. They want to do it. They told everybody what the value is. They said they wanted to get back to $1.17 and then after that they want to get to get back to $3.25. I don’t know if they’ll get exactly back to $3.25 but I know what their plan is…nothing has changed…the drama in the middle east has not changed that.

9-28-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: “Judge Rahim al-Ukaili filed a complaint with the Iraqi judiciary against a former prime minister" ...What I find interesting in this is not only about the justice that is to come for the people of Iraq it is that they too, let us know more of the story... The shell game Iraq has been playing politically. ...the GOI is important, yet not so important as they can't get things done. This makes me feel that the GOI is seated, just not for our eyes, yet. With Maliki having charges, the stability for Iraq just got a new kick up the ladder.. All of this is part of the process as it unfolds and imo it is now on steroids...lol...imo.

9-28-2018 Intel Guru Bruce [via Pinkroses] I said we are at the point now where we are not having to look at Iraq to complete something before we go. However we did hear from Sulaymaniyah, Iraq today, and we heard that all the official notifications with Iraq with their Prime Ministership of Abadi will actually take sort of a role of more powers if you will. More things have been given to him as Prime Minister than are typical...That position and everything having to do with their new Parliament all of that along with CBI, everything we been looking for will be done on Monday, Iraq time...It is all good, but they are so far along that we know what is going on. We know it is done. We are not really waiting on them as we were in the past.

9-28-2018 Intel Guru Bruce When it comes to what we are waiting for, we have been getting really good information the last day or two about the fact we are at the point of completion. What I mean by that is security has always been a concern. It is at the point where everything is ready. All systems are ready...In terms of how close are we...I am not going to call it...With that being said, I have heard we are at the point now all systems are ready... Everything we are hearing is very positive. Some of the banks are talking about they are gearing up for a Monday, Tuesday start. ...I am also hearing, however, that the President is in charge of the release and he will give the green light..

9-28-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Article: “the Feds decision to raise interest rates will raise the value of the dollar at the expense of the dinar. This will adversely effect the economy of Iraq unless Iraq’s Central Bank accelerates the measures to protect the dinar…” So how do you do that? Well you raise the value of the dinar and you keep up with the interest rates of the US Dollar. What do you have to do to raise the value of the dinar? You start taking more dinar off the market. Or if its already off the market, start adding value…Again, another door of opportunity for the value to be changed. And why do they want the value to be changed? Why do they want the value to go up? …they want Iraqi citizens to do business around the world. That’s why they’ve been doing deals and all that stuff with these international entities, organizations, institutions…it’s all there. Black and white. It’s right there. it’s all in front of you…

9-28-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 “...something happened with the BIS family. And...With the WTO...The World Trade Organization. And the Bank of International Settlements. Now if you don’t know, the BIS is the Mother of all Central Banks on this planet Earth. And the Central Bank of Iraq, is one of them. And you know...that Central Bank is trying to what? Monetary Reform. Redenominate. Reinstate. Revalue. ...And something happened with them? ...Remember I told you...that there’s a date...for the lifting of the 3 zeros to add value to the currency...I don’t know it...But in my opinion, there is a date. Well, if something happened with the BIS, and CBI, it seems to be it’s because that date is very close.

9-28-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Okay, something happened with the BIS. Something happened with the WTO. Something happened with the CBI. Did you notice all of the sudden a few days ago, the CBI comes out and they says “...We’re just going to push the American Dollar away. We don’t want the American Dollar....we’re removing it.” ...we’re gonna ...start...paying our citizens...salary, electronically...and only with the Iraqi Dinar.” “And also, we’re doing some other things with only the Iraqi dinar.” ...We don’t want to use the American Dollar. We’re removing it. Now do you understand what that is? With the MCPs the auctions? Well, you should be jumping for joy! A relationship between the American Dollar and the IQD will develop and, but it will be in a basket. It won’t be in an auction of the CBI. The auctions are in wonderful position, right now, at this moment, for a reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's