Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-11-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:56 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the day the reinstatement occurs and the rate changes they are NOT dropping the three zero's and 5,000 will not become 5 and 25,000 will not becomes 25 in-country or out of country. The CBI has told us many times over and over again in multiple articles that these older 3 zero notes will “coincide” with the smaller category notes. In fact just the other day an article came out and they reinforced this policy again. I quote from the article – “The Central Bank of Iraq issued its second edition of the banknotes of the categories of (25000, 10000, 1000, 500, 250) dinars, stressing that he will continue trading circulation of cash currently traded from the above categories with the new categories WITHOUT ANY INTENTION TO WITHDRAW FROM CIRCULATION.”

10-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...It is clear as day that these 25000 and 10000 notes will coincide with the 250, 500 and 1000 and even yet smaller notes later. The project to delete the zeros is now underway and has been underway. This is not about a LOP in or out of country. It is literally NOT going to drop the three zeros from the currency that already exists. This is a figurative statement in that the newer smaller category notes will REPLACE the older 3 zero notes in everyday, common use by the citizens. That is all this statement means. ...They then will have to raise the rate once the economy and political environment is “suitable” to do so.

10-11-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat quote: "...the day the reinstatement occurs and the rate changes they are NOT dropping the three zero's and 5,000 will not become 5 and 25,000 will not becomes 25 in-country or out of country. The CBI has told us many times over and over again in multiple articles that these older 3 zero notes will “coincide” with the smaller category notes." I agree 100% with Mt Goat's statement. Upon reading, it occurred to me that I may have been unclear in one of my earlier posts. ...some may have thought that I was suggesting they were simply going to drop the 3 zeros from their existing currency. Not at all.

10-10-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Karbouli of the relationship: I will accept to put your picture if the dinar is equal to the dollar" I wouldn't be surprised that tomorrows meeting in parliament, with Mahdi, Alak and CBI Board members could not only pave the way for new small categories, but, a new seated CBI Governor.. Take a bow Alak... lol Just thinking out loud...He did get a recent award for doing a fine job?? Now he has his name on the Currency. I don't buy that was a mistake or even will be costly for him. In fact, it looks more like it was planned, as the CBI board would know the legalities of such a move and knew of the consequences of their actions. I pray those consequences are one nice new internationally recognized rate less a few zeros... imo Lets let the dust settle from tomorrow and see if they expose the new smalls once the banks in Iraq close, like they did last Thursday.. I like Sundays too.. lol.

10-10-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Karbouli of the relationship: I will accept to put your picture if the dinar is equal to the dollar" THE KEY IN THE ARTICLE IS THE AVOWAL OF A...1 TO 1!!! IMO...ALAK HAS NEVER WANTED HIS NAME / PIC ON THE CURRENCY...BUT HE DOES NOW...WHY? BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE PART OF A PROGRAM RATE CURRENCY...AND HE NOW WANTS TO BE A PART OF IRAQ'S HISTORY...FOR THIS NEW CURRENCY WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AND STUDIES IN IRAQI SCHOOLS AND THEIR MARKETS!!! ...ALAK SIMPLY WANTS TO BE SIDED WITH THE SUCCESS OF IRAQ INTO THE FUTURE. SO DO WE AS IQD INVESTORS...(wink) THE TIMING OF THE REASON...THE KEY.

10-10-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Iraq, in a rare move that surprised many..., appointed a President (Barham Salih) and the newly anointed one promptly gave us a new Prime Minister, Adil Abdul Mahdi...TWO accomplishments in one swift move? In the same week!? ...Believe it or not, it happened, and we’re off to the races. ...let’s remember what this really comes down to… OIL. For us to profit off of a rise in value on the currency of Iraq, they must raise the exchange rate. ...A revaluation of their currency was a long shot in 2008, but it was certainly possible. Now, in 2018, it’s much less of a long shot. In fact, with the complete passage of the HCL, it’s almost a certainty.

10-10-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana According to the Iraqi Constitution, the new PM has exactly 30 days from taking the role to seat/appoint/select the new GOI. For those of you new to the discussion, that means nothing… if it takes longer than 30 days, nobody is getting hanged, tarred and feathered, or anything else. I expect to see the job 80% done inside the “mandatory” 30 days… but that 80% is probably enough for the job we need done...Follow recent history over the last couple years, glance at the recent elections, then compare them to the elections that were held over 10 years ago when many Iraqi Dinar holders first heard that there was an opportunity for the Dinar to regain it’s former value… OH. WHAT. A. DIFFERENCE! ...they have control of their systems. They didn’t have to call for help on anything. And that is EXACTLY what we want to see, what the world wants to see, in order to support a revaluation on their currency.

10-10-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...PM Mahdi is tasked with the job of forming the government. A strong key to the future value of Iraqi Dinar is, as I mentioned earlier, OIL. Oh, did I mention that incoming Prime Minister Abdul Mahdi served as OIL MINISTER between 2014 and 2016? ...and he was placed there under Abadi, back when it was Abadi’s job to form the GOI. Even before that, Mahdi was Finance Minister under Allawi back in 2004. This new Prime Minister may not be everyone’s favorite… but he has some very serious credentials, and I think he’s going to play very nice with all of the important people in this process. New President, New PM, solid progress already happening. This recent election is a ROARING success for Iraq. If this keeps up, we’re looking at progress like we’ve never seen before - the HCL is going to be upon us before we even realize it, and if you aren’t watching for that RV text...you might miss it! I’m ready at a moment’s notice…are you?

10-10-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I have not stated anything... regarding an RV or an RI in over 6 years. And yes the first four years I was in this investment I did think it was a possibility until I became more educated. Central banks don't spend 90 billion dinars to reprint existing currency unless they expected to be in circulation for at least a few years. If anything this should put an end to the...nonsense. There is no overnight event. The only possible positive outlook on the dinar would be a gradual appreciation via float over time...I've said so for 6 years there is no RV RI. Monetary policy is a name used by central banks to categorize tools that they use to maintain exchange rates. Floating the currency is one of those tools as it is used to combat inflationary pressure created by an influx of capital and investment. ‏ That is how monetary policy works. It's not some random act...

10-10-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] The MR is the Hottest thing in Iraq!!! It's happening/wrapping up, right before our eyes...just as we've been told to expect.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's