Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-12-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-12-2018 Intel Guru Delta We know that they are about to make their move. For them to print Lower Denominations, even the 250, 500, and even the 1000, this give you an indication that the rate has to increase. But definitely a lot of stuff going on. It looks like, for the suitable environment, like you said, and that is an excellent point. It looks like the CBI the rates will start gradually to make their move and we’ll see what the next move is going to be.

10-12-2018 Intel Guru Delta For them to place more 1000 dinar notes, this gives you the indication that the 3 zero deletion, is coming off the exchange rate. Not from the currency. Otherwise, they never would have printed these. It’s not even a question now. Why they’re printing the 1000 dinar notes if they are going to get rid of them? Because it’s going to come off the exchange rate, and not from the currency by itself. This is really good news! This is a brilliant idea. Now for us of course, this is very important, but of course, we are waiting for the events for them to change the rate. We do believe, that along the way, the rate will change before they introduce the other Lower Denomination. That’s what we are looking for right now.

10-12-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CBI CONFIRMS ON MONDAY OCT 8TH THAT THE CURRENT BANKNOTES OF THE CATEGORIES (25000, 10000, 1000, 500 AND 250) WILL CONTINUE TO BE TRADED WITH THE NEW CATEGORIES ISSUED BY THE BANK WITHOUT ANY INTENTION TO WITHDRAW THEM" ...We are NOT going to have an RV in the month of October or even in November. Our next possible window is maybe December or January... So the last move of the CBI is just reissuing the same denominations already in circulation (20k, 10k 250, 500 and 1000). Yes, this is significant in a way since they are putting “LARGE AMOUNTS” of these smaller categories namely 250, 500 and 1000 which means the citizens are taking to them and using them as petty cash. It is a slow process to get them to use them in daily transactions of small purchases instead of using the larger 3 zero notes and then having to make so much change all the time. But we know at some point the CBI will have to reinstate the dinar and give it a market rate so it can properly function and be traded globally.

10-12-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365 Al-Khakani [economist] stressed need to activate small notes for economic & financial benefits for the Iraqi consumer, including category 50 & 100 dinars...

10-11-2018 Intel Guru Delta ...It looks like the 1000 dinar is going to last for a long time, because for them to spend the money in printing, and this is a new design. So looks like, basically, for all of those denominations are going to be forever, until they phase them out, exactly like the US had before. This is exactly what they told us, and it looks like absolutely, you’re right. They are going to come up with the 250 and 500,000, but first they’re looking at the other ones, because you all know that the other ones required the rate changes. This is really significant. Really amazing...this gives you an indication that the rate has to increase.

10-11-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Remember...I told you that the most important thing for us is to see that the Lower Denoms’ get replaced...Because they’re worn and torn...And it’s really important, as part of the Monetary Reform, the redenomination. Well, Lo and Behold...What did you see...An article that tells you that they have distributed the 250, the 500, the 1000… the Lower Denoms! ...We really felt that it would be this week, that they would release the lower denoms...the 250, the 500, the 1000...But…

10-11-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the article, that came out last month, not only said about this happening, but they also said that after that, they would be introducing the new smaller category notes. ...In other words...in my opinion, right there, they just telegraphed, that next week, or within this month, very shortly, the NEXT GROUP is going to come out! The Small Notes, the 1, the 5, the 10, the four coins…the one that requires a change in the rate! This is HAPPENING...right before our eyes! And all because, the Final Suitable Environment has been established within that government. In my opinion.

10-11-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) reports that deleting the 3 zeros is still intended to take place (and possibly soon). This project was targeted for launch in 2011 and met political opposition and then again 2014, but was postponed due to ISIS. Iraqi TV reports that October 24 is the deadline for cabinet submittals, then Parliament will vote on the received names. Reports indicate that Prime Minister-Designate Madhi and his members are prepared to meet the October 24 deadline to complete the cabinet and send to Parliament for approval.

10-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Bluedog CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!...To what's coming, and now we need to get ready... and prepare NOW... IMO.

10-11-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat quote: "...the day the reinstatement occurs and the rate changes they are NOT dropping the three zero's and 5,000 will not become 5 and 25,000 will not becomes 25 in-country or out of country. The CBI has told us many times over and over again in multiple articles that these older 3 zero notes will “coincide” with the smaller category notes." I agree 100% with Mt Goat's statement. Upon reading, it occurred to me that I may have been unclear in one of my earlier posts. ...some may have thought that I was suggesting they were simply going to drop the 3 zeros from their existing currency. Not at all.

10-11-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch What I do believe is that they may be preparing to issue VLD (Very Low Denomination) classes of currency in addition to the three-zero notes, the latter being phased out in the natural course of almost 40 million Iraqis going about their daily lives, buying and selling, earning and consuming, transacting normal business in favor of the new, dimensionally smaller, lower face value, maybe even prettier and more patriotic, VLD notes. It is possible this gravitation could have a pronounced effect on various macroeconomic values and ratios, which may, in turn, have further pronounced effects on things like intrinsic values and purchasing power, all occurring at reasonably controllable, predictable speeds. And if this turns out to be true, it might end up being said in retrospect that never was the term "less is more" more profoundly appropriate.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's