Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-21-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:58 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-21-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch There are reports of recent IQD talk from an Iraqi economist along the lines of "We should equal the US dollar." If true, this is precisely what I've been expecting them to inevitably do. To the penny. Yet, they cannot just suddenly declare 44 trillion issued and outstanding dinars to have an exchange value of 44 trillion dollars now can they? No, of course not, since the idea is not to chase dinars out of the country for subsequent ex-pat exchange abuses, but to draw them into the financial system for the benefit of all Iraqi citizens. And if that's true, that they are not going to suddenly increase the exchange value of their issued dinars to equal the dollar, one might ask, what are they going to do to reestablish a vigorous and valuable sovereign Iraqi currency? Within that answer may lie both the trick and the happy treat.

10-21-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 They talk about maybe ...[Saturday], maybe Sunday, to sit the government. But they won’t. Now don’t get depressed about that. What does that have to do with the Monetary Reform? It would be nice to have it. But look, go back to the days of Maliki. Go back to the days of Abadi? Did you ever see a fully seated government? No. Fascinating isn’t it? Do you expect Mahdi to give you a fully seated Government too? In my opinion, Noooo. ...In my opinion family… Mahdi may resign before the GOI is even seated. I mean he might, he might not, it’s just my opinion. You know why it’s my opinion? Because it’s a rumor in Iraq.

10-20-2018 Newshound Guru chattels [will they make the 24th deadline?] The 24th is Mahdi's target date. The constitutional "deadline" is November 2/3. News reports say Monday (22nd) or Wednesday (24th) that a list will be published, so it appears that Mahdi may meet his targeted date with a partial list. Every nominee on the list must be voted upon by Parliament individually.

10-20-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL ...things related to the end goal are being accomplished each and every day. Are potential "test runs" being processed through the system? Possibly...We are not there yet. But it's coming as...others are hinting at. Still no date or rates.

10-20-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the Symposium, that was being held by Mousawi, one of the well trusted economists in Iraq....at a University where there were hundreds of students...they were talking about the Iraqi Currency. When the Symposium was complete...they opened it up to Questions and Answers. It wasn’t for the Media. ...There were hundreds of students. Plus, my friend [Guru] Walkingstick’s firm. The Members of his Firm that own banks...all those people that represent the ownership of the banks with my friend’s company, with their firm in Iraq. When it came time for my friend Walkingstick’s firm to ask questions...They only wanted one question answered. When? When, are you going to release the Small Category Notes with the Fils, that you told us about?

10-20-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...Mousawi...that has worked with the CBI for many years, he has to be very careful how he answers the questions. Why? Because the whole Monetary Reform, the reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar, is well calculated. They responded...that the process…”...is “on-going” with the CBI. It is in motion right now. That’s very good. And when do you think these Small Category Notes with the Metals, for the Fils, when do you think they are going to be coming out? He responded..We are in the education process, as we told you. And that education process continues with Alaq. And we have every intention to reform our currency...as far as the coins of the Monetary Reform, it’s definitely in process. And it has well progressed.

10-20-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Here’s another question that my bank friends asked: Your intentions to reinstate the currency...is this correct? To which Mousawi said: We are Sovereign as a people, and we are going to have a Sovereign currency, and yes! We most definitely plan to be international. Yes! We are working with Alaq to do this… SOON. But, if I may ask a third question: What is the value of the currency going to be? Well, we are undervalue with our currency right now. It is not the true value of the dinar. We should equal the US dollar. Please notice that there is no denial of the Monetary Reform and the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. And please... Notice the ADMISSION...that it is in progress right now and SOON… to be released.

10-20-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Abadi office: The current government has the constitutional powers to exercise its functions and carry out its duties" Quote: "It continues to practice and assume its constitutional responsibilities and conduct business, Before parliament for the next government." They are telling us that under the present circumstances and timing, the current government can and will execute necessary constitutional obligations, economic projects (contracts), investment projects (contracts), service sector projects, urgent contracts all within the legal confines of the 2018 Budget. The President, present Prime Minister and the Prime Minister Designate are on board... I suspect...todays Oil hand off with 9 companies were part of the Urgent Contracts and not to mention inclusive by including non-fundamentalist's...In other words, they are including Christians which suggests they are gearing for to national reconciliation in which may or does include the HCL.. imo

10-20-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 . . . Quite a few things have come in just in this hour that we'll get more confirmation on. Bottom line: We've been working at this, this long; waiting this long. What's another few hours, few more days to get the best out of this? What do you think it's going to be like when the light turns green? and all currencies are exchangeable at a new rate. Information is going to flow 10 X's as fast and as quickly. Patience is a virtue.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's