Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-29-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:16 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-29-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan If they are adopting, the predominant medium of exchange for the purchasing of services, goods, then the sovereign nation and her currency will need 1 interdependent, yet, national rate. Here are some things that suggest that we are well beyond that time now. ...As we have been told the calculations have been done already. The symposium introduced to those in the need to know (albeit with reservations on what can or cannot be disclosed publicly, i.e., smalls, coins, rate, when...) about the lower denoms, 250, 500 and 1000 with new security features, publicly. There was an article about the high level training of the trainers (trained on the new). Well they did that over a ten day period that finished up this last Thursday. ...They have had training on the new currency to becoming out in the Month of October they told us per articles.

10-29-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Well by turning off Iran today real close (possibly days ago), they won't let them use the old IQD nor the New IQD, and or the USD per sanctions that apparently are in place early, and they don't have the new IQD yet.. Fascinating, if that holds true. The new currency looks to be the trigger point to seriously put the squeeze on... If the Iranians can't use the old and don't have the new, they'll not benefit from the new Real Effective Exchange Rate for the New IQD. Man, if that holds true, there are going to be some folks feeling a lot of economic pain... Imagine, your seating on 10 million IQD and in Iran? Can't spend them or exchange them for USD nor New IQD...They are effectively worthless to those imposed by sanctions.. imo!

10-29-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV is reporting that new PM Abdul Madhi is not under any time constraints to complete the remaining 8 cabinet positions but also sharing that names may be presented at the November 6 meeting for consideration.

10-29-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Iran's economic minister: America implemented its ban before November 4" Looks like they shut down Iran currency swaps / auctions??? USA implements sanctions early, thus, Iraq has obliged by not trading dollars and apparently Dinars, as they would more likely loose as the sanctions take effect, thus, they shut it down.. Wow! imo.

10-29-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365 Breaking President Trump Implements Sanctions on Iran Before November 4th...

10-28-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article quote: "A report by the Central Bank of Iran, which was published on its official website, pointed out that Iraq rejected the proposal of the Iranian authority on the extradition of foreign currencies and national "Iraqi dinar" for reasons related to US sanctions on Iran and security." IMO ...SINCE THE START OF THE MR OF THE IQD...THE CBI AND GOI HAVE SOUGHT SECURITY AND STABILITY IN THEIR COUNTRY. TO STOP THE TERRORISM THAT IRAN FUNDS INSIDE AND AROUND IRAQ. TO STOP IRAN'S CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ. IMO...THAT MISSION HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED TO A TOLERABLE LEVEL OF IRAQ'S CONTROL NOW. ALLOWING ...IMO ...THE IQD'S MR TO COME FORTH...NOW.

10-28-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru RVAlready [New Guru] I wish they would kick the RV across the finish line. I am pretty sure everything is ready now. There are no reasons not to do it, and plenty of reasons to do it now… I am of the mind that they will do it soon, or lose the chance, and never do it. Kind of now or never in my mind… They would not have bothered to show the new bills and coins last week, if they were not going to do it…To me, this feels like the quiet before the storm.

10-28-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Mahdi sworn in. Took place on Thursday. Has a constitutional government with 14 ministers. The other ministers are to be sworn in at their next session. Could be tomorrow [Sunday] but said 6th of November. We are waiting! Banks have not come back and given us a window . . . Anticipating "IT" would be in the Gazette which we thought was going to be today. Haven't seen or heard about it. May not be printed until Wednesday but when it does there will be International notification of their cards and rate. So we wait.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's