Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-4-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:31 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-4-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Exceeded one billion dollars .. Tehran demands Baghdad to accelerate the payment of electricity debts" HUGE ARTICLE ...IRAQ CAN'T PAY IRAN IN DOLLARS ANY MORE.... ONLY OPTION IS DINARS ...SO THEY HAVE TO PAY IRAN 1 BILLION $ ASAP...AT THIS RATE THEY HAVE TO PAY THEM 1 TRILLION DINAR...

11-4-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Iran braces for oil sanctions after currency crash, protests" ...think about what you're seeing between Iraq and Iran...Where I may disagree with Iran being specifically included now or into the future basket of middle east currencies matters not, the basket ...has been calculated now per WS [Guru Walkingstick] (evidence from recent meetings, imo) and that means to me they have risk on the table and thus, a timeline... to expose that calculation to the world is on the table now. We all know things can get volatile in the ME on a drop of a dinarius. Therefore, those part of the boat load of entities in Iraq last month were there for significant time frames...They were there for the valuation of currency and advance training of the trainers for the Iraq Currency imo, just as there was a preceding symposium weeks before in regard to the Iraq currency.

11-3-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "The exchange rate of the dollar, Saturday, maintained its stability against the dinar on the Iraqi stock exchange. According to figures received by "Economy News", the price of selling the dollar in the stock market today is 120 thousand dinars and the purchase price 121 thousand dinars to 100 dollars. On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today reached 120 thousand dinars, and the purchase price 121 thousand dinars to 100 dollars. While the sale price of the dollar on the Arbil Stock Exchange today 120 thousand dinars, and the purchase price 121 thousand dinars to 100 dollars."

11-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The new Iranian sanctions that are due to kick-in in a few days and this may be our saving grace. These sanctions may force the issue of preventing USD currency through the currency auction sales from going to Iran. This may override any other (fake) “security” concerns and so may finally allow the cancellation of the auctions and the use of the dinar in trade. If this happens, they must pull the trigger and go international (at least this is my take) as they will have no choice.

11-3-2018 Guest Guru Sunkissed [Donald Trump seems confident...in the possibility of repaying the public debt that has exceeded the $ 20 trillion mark in a short time...] It has been rumored that the UST holds approximately 7 Trillion IQD. If the dinar came out the gate near 3:1 the exchange could pay off the US National debt...or even if they waited for the RV for sure! In my opinion, of course. Also, it has been said that the Paris Club forgave $100 Billion in debt to Iraq. The USA could (potentially) forgive the Iraq debt and still exchange the IQD we potentially hold, and pay off the National debt. in my opinion also...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's