Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-11-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:58 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-11-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Qatar offers to use its banks to circumvent sanctions against Iran" HUGE PART!!! Quote: "Even with this exception, Washington has obliged Baghdad to open an account in Iraqi dinars to pay for Iranian imports, a new restriction on remittances between Iraq and Iran". THEY CAN'T DO REMITTANCE BETWEEN IQD AND IRR AND WASHINGTON KNOW THAT. THEY NEED ARTICLE 8 FOR THIS ACTION AND THEY CAN'T MOVE TO ARTICLE 8 WITHOUT LIFTING ZEROS...

11-11-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Articles are indicating that (once again) HCL agreements have been reached regarding payments to the citizens. [Some are claiming that THIS was the holdup...Time Will Tell]. Iraq TV broadcast a speech by PM Madhi at the Baghdad International Fair indicating his main goal is to return the economy to a favored state with more concentration on the private sector. 17+ countries and over 700 companies are in attendance. The Kurds have reached an agreement on the oil fields in Kirkuk, finalization is expected by the end of November.

11-11-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan We have recent data that supports they have now over $60 billion in reserves along with about 96.5 tonnes of gold, they have taxes and tariffs that match their 4.6 million barrel out put a day at or over $69.00 a barrel which is far the $56 in the budget for 2019, if I read that correct. So I see support for them coming back to the glory days.. imo.

11-10-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 IF THE FIGURES ARE CORRECT ON THE KUWAIT DINAR BANK EXCHANGE FOR IRAQ AT $4000.00 DINAR = TO $14,000.00 THAT COMPUTES TO APPROXIMATELY $2.89. I KNOW THAT DOESN'T AT THIS TIME EFFECT US BUT THAT RATE IS CONSISTENT TO MOST PROJECTION OF THE THREE DOLLAR RAGE EXPECTED. I AM ENCOURAGED GREATLY ON WHAT IS HAPPENING.

11-10-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL I WOULD SAY THAT WE MAY ACTUALLY NEARING AN END TO THE PROCESS...I DON'T HAVE A SPECIFIC TIME FRAME BUT THE FEELING THAT WE ARE MARCHING TO THE DAY WHEN YOUR FINANCIAL SECURITY WILL BE IN THE BANK. SO HANG IN FOR HOWEVER MUCH LONGER THE WAIT IS.

11-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty US gives Iraq an exemption to Iranian sanctions for 45 days to allow it to import Iranian gas & electricity. Iraq must develop a plan to ween itself from Iranian imports.

11-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Flashback – The Iraqi Dinar is the official currency of a COUNTRY. For any bank, banker, lawmaker, adviser or official (of any kind) to make the statement “the Dinar is a scam” is JUST... foolish...The Iraqi Dinar is the official currency of a COUNTRY. Numerous times I have pointed to SIGIR Report as guidance. THIS REPORT WAS SENT TO CONGRESS IN MAY of 2012. IT PLAINLY SHOWS IN THIS REPORT THEY EXPECTED THE DINAR TO BE VALUED AT AROUND A DOLLAR IN 2013...For ANY member of our Government to say they have no idea what is going on here – means they simply haven’t read some very basic documents presented them.

11-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG I have often pointed out this is a highly speculative investment. We are, in no way, guaranteed anything. However, this SIGIR report gives us some VERY valuable insights…1) This was information given to the US CONGRESS on a quarterly basis… I find it hard to believe such an information source would intentionally mislead Congress. They tend to frown on such behavior. This goes directly to the validity of this venture – against all advice from Wells Fargo or other such naysayers. 2) It points out there had been a legitimate “plan” – or time frame in motion… having been projected to be done in 2013. What the current time frame is now, or what the current plan is – hard to say.

11-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG 3) It gives us an idea as to who is was charge…the CoM – or Council of Ministers. Who do they answer to?? Maliki, at that point. Period. Historically – he had been a “weak Dinar” policy advocate. Are they likely to now push this forward? Make note, Mahdi is an actual economist and was one of the Vice Presidents of Iraq from 2005 to 2011. He formerly served as the Finance Minister in the Interim government and Oil Minister from 2014 to 2016 (Wikipedia sourced). There has been a flurry of references to this same aforementioned “project” recently in various news articles. 4) Though no guarantee of a future plan they wind up engaging – this report pointed out an increase in value that would have taken the Dinar from “one-tenth of a cent” to a value “of slightly less than $1″…

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's