Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-17-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-17-2018 Newshound Guru ChrisC Article: "Washington: We will press Baghdad to distribute wealth to Iraqis" This is SO what we have been needing to hear. When Trump says you are rich and he is going to "pressure" you, you can get ready because he has apparently had enough of their BS. ...We saw one exodus some time ago of the worst corrupt and I bet we are getting ready to see another. Once that happens, they should be ready to play ball.

11-17-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Breaking News...it appears that new PM Mahdi has sacked the CBI Gov Ali al-Allaq. If true and Ali al-Allaq has been removed history of this position has proven that it causes a delay and monetary policy which is not good news for all of us waiting for Iraq to engage their banking system with the world financial system. It also could have an impact on compliance with the IMF. When previous Central Bank Governors were removed the spread went significantly outside the 2% requirement. Unless Mahdi plans to bring back Shabibi (doubtful) there will be a period of instability in Iraq thus possibly causing the dinar to fall out of compliance. Setback for sure. This is the second time we have been close to the beginning of currency reform. Could end up being a sad day delaying months if not longer. PM Mahdi is pro reform and is clearly aware of the urgency to rebuild, create jobs and invite investment so I remain hopeful for now.

11-17-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Cbi has come out tonight [Friday] and stated they have not removed alaq and he is still the gov of the cbi they r saying reports r not true of a new cbi gov.

11-16-2018 Newshound Guru ChrisC Article: "The central bank reveals the amount of cash and gold reserves currently in Iraq" Quotes: "there is no intention at the present time to issue any new category and existing categories that cover the need of local Iraq."; "Iraq has plans and strategies that it is working on periodically to make adjustments to the currency and pull the damaged from public markets and replace it with a new one," Remember what [Guru] Walkingstick's firm got them to clearly admit. This is beginning to feel like Kuwait. Wasn't it them that said they couldn't RV for a year and did it the next day?

11-16-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ‏ The latest...annual Article IV Consultation...done last September clearly states..."The authorities have appropriately maintained the exchange rate peg." This was done to help accomplish exchange rate stability in Iraq thus allowing the CBI to get in compliance. ...telling people the dinar is already on a managed float...is outright false and not what is going on regarding monetary policy at this time. The CBI is working hard to meet compliance so that they can move forward and engage their banking system with the world.

11-16-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...in order for the dinar to go up in value several other things must occur the Central Bank of Iraq for one has to rebuild the banking sector. ...the central bank has to meet the conditions set forth by the IMF. And...they must be in compliance in order to move from Article XIV to Article VIII. This compliance has not been achieved since 2012. And this compliance started again in March of 2018. Back then I told everyone that there would be a minimum of a 90-day window and which the CBI needed to hold such compliance ...it's in writing and factual. Since then the CBI has done an excellent job maintaining the 2% compliance requirement to move to Article VIII under difficult circumstances within the country, this doesn't mean they will move today or tomorrow because other factors still exist which could still hold this up.

11-16-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni In order for Iraq to engage its banking system with the world's financial system It's a combination of government effort and financial stability/compliance. And again as we stated several months ago a new government would need to be formed, stability and security would have to be proven as well as any other legal or laws necessary to perpetuate the investment process. That being said there is a sense of urgency in Iraq to move Iraq forward now rather than later because Iraq needs money to rebuild and private investment is that solution. ...bringing an influx of capital into a country will create substantial inflationary pressure through the CBI capital account...this has to be accounted for and that's why the CBI must move off of the peg to a float prior to such action.

11-16-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...I do not use the S word very often, but I do believe this is very soon. ...We have heard about some time frames like 72 hours from the time that the USTN went asset back which was Tuesday. So 72 hours from Tuesday afternoon at 3:15pm. Could we see something then by that time? Quite possibly. The Redemption Centers ...are essentially are on high alert starting tomorrow [Friday] afternoon. We also know that the Dinar and Dong which are looking blacked out now are supposed to be up by Saturday afternoon/evening...we supposed to have those two currencies rates show.

11-16-2018 Intel Guru Bruce I am not a huge fan of this on the weekend, but banks do like the weekend. They like the idea of Saturday. Are we going to go before Thanksgiving which is Thursday? I believe so. Yes, I do believe that is true. We have heard to be fully funded, to have money to spend for Black Friday/Thanksgiving...we should have this any day now literally. I can’t say it is definite.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's