Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-18-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:53 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready The bull is flying in Iraq today: Allaq and Mahdi are both resigning. (Yeah right). And I have a piece of swampland in a national park to sell you for $15 million. ...Allaq cannot be removed for something which happened before his time. I would treat all such rumors as false. Iraq full of bad news sources... Remember, Allaq wants the RV. Maliki threatened to have Shabibi executed for suggesting an RV. There seem to be players who do not want a technocratic government, and who do not want an RV. We have seen this before from Iraq. Some folks there want to take Iraq back to the former, very non-democratic times.

11-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready Maliki is a bad guy. Unfortunately, lots of folks in Iraq respect him. ...I am sure Iran has some part in this. Nobody who is former PM or president of a country is easy to totally remove. They essentially have immunity for life, and they will always have followers. Hopefully, this will stop soon. I think Mahdi and Allaq will win the day... The bull is probably so thick right now, because the bad guys sense that Madhi and Allaq are about to win the day...The bad guys are just trying to sow confusion and dissent.

11-18-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...Lots of great arguments for both this year and early 2019... I'll be happy with either, but root for a Christmas RV.

11-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, told President Barham Saleh that he would resign if the appointment process continues to sell ministries between the political blocs in his government." So now we know the hold up in getting the remaining ministers. Will they conduct the scheduled announcement and voting of the last 4 ministers next Tuesday Nov 20th or will this too be held up longer? Just in...The next session moved to Monday, 19/11 at one o’clock.” Go figure!

11-17-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Again I am telling you that besides other reasons, the best chances we have of getting the CBI to move ahead with the reinstatement is NOT to have Iran involved in this new government. ...The only time Iraq has a chance of having true peace within Iraq is to bring these crooked politicians at all levels of the government, no matter how high up, to justice.

11-17-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Sunkissed] THEIR BONDS...FROM THEIR NATION ARE GOING TO BE SOLD INTERNATIONALLY! They were made in 2017 and they did not sell them. They held them in 2017 until RIGHT NOW...They are going to sell them through the Iraqi Stock Exchange. NOW. ...Why now? Because the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar was not ready last year, when they printed them. They stopped. And they are NOW going to sell them on the 18th of November 2018. Why? ...almost done...Time is near.

11-17-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...They’re lifting the 3-zeros Family. THERE IS NO DENIAL. They’re also now telling you that the Iraqi Stock Exchange is about to sell INTERNATIONAL - INTERNATIONAL -INTERNATIONAL BONDS! THEIR BONDS FROM THEIR NATION ARE GOING TO BE SOLD INTERNATIONALLY!"

11-17-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Cbi has come out tonight [Friday] and stated they have not removed alaq and he is still the gov of the cbi they r saying reports r not true of a new cbi gov.

11-17-2018 Newshound Guru ChrisC Article: "Washington: We will press Baghdad to distribute wealth to Iraqis" This is SO what we have been needing to hear. When Trump says you are rich and he is going to "pressure" you, you can get ready because he has apparently had enough of their BS. ...We saw one exodus some time ago of the worst corrupt and I bet we are getting ready to see another. Once that happens, they should be ready to play ball.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's