Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-21-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:16 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-21-2018 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...(10) tranches of (83) zeros each came from China and went globally around the world to various central banks so they can be distributed money into various banks for use for our exchanges. That is a lot of money...that has been put into the system for our exchanges. We did get confirmation today that Yes there is a new In-Country rate for Iraq. Understand this is the rate available for them on their cards, and the rate comes out at $6.78 in-country... Those cards were used and are being used now in Iraq today... Our rate on the front screens in the banks when we go in for exchanges and redemptions should be higher than that. I have been given an approximate range, but I do not want to go there. Trust me it will be higher than the rate in-country for Iraq. ... we do believe this will be a Thanksgiving weekend to remember.

11-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni‏ ...Only when the CBI moves off the peg to a float and accepts Article VIII will we see a gradual rise occur.

11-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AGREEMENT TO RESUME THE EXPORT OF KIRKUK OIL BETWEEN THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT AND THE KURDISTAN REGION" Okay so let’s now look at HCL. We know the legislation is passed in parliament and the % is stated of “excess oil revenues”. The first payment was supposed to happen in early September but did not due to the new administration. It was postponed again until EARLY 2019. Sleh told us in an article that it would coincide with the release of some money from the billions in the Iraqi sovereign fund.

11-20-2018 Intel Guru Footforward The value of the dinar didn't go down over time. It happened instantly. It's going to go up instantly too.

11-20-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] Potus wants to deal with Iran & Mahdi is doing it for him... POTUS going to beat MR senseless on Mahdi... POTUS brokered export of Oil with Kurkut dealing with that & HCL...He wants citizens to get their share of wealth ...Iraq about to be flooded with Oil companies & jobs. Investment Law being pushed of precious minerals & metals to bring companies to establish mining in Iraq...more wealth...under HCL.

11-20-2018 Newshound Guru ChrisC Article quote: "The central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, unveiled the details of the "Currency structuring" project, which aims to eliminate 3 zeros, to facilitate currency trading." I am reading this and it sure sounds like the 2nd article. Is it not? I am wondering if Trump has already been over there for a congratulatory photo op and maybe we wake up to this and an announcement of the new asset backed currency. What do you think?

11-20-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Structuring of the currency: the Central Bank is preparing to delete 3 zeros from the Iraqi currency" Quotes: "the draft currency structure aims to delete three zeros to turn the category of a thousand dinars to one dinar, while replacing the thousand dinars in the place of one million dinars."; "...stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement."

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's