Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-29-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:02 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-29-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The future of the Iraqi currency!" Quote: "It is possible that the value of the Iraqi currency against the US dollar, for example, that the employee who receives 1200 thousand dinars at the exchange rate 1200, the purchasing power of $ 1000 dollars and if the strengthening of the dinar equivalent to 500 dinars to the dollar will be purchasing power $ 2400 instead of $ 1000." What a GEM this is...All those relationships about the FILS make me smile! Stock Exchange = Fils, Receipt with Fils, CBI = Fils and now this! No denial!

11-29-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The news media is really playing up the water damage the lot of those dinars from the incident at the Rafidian bank in 2013. Now they want to extend this out to all the dinars stolen by the Nori al-Maliki administration and blame it on a coordinated criminal activity between the CBI governor and Maliki. There is one flaw with these articles. Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq did not take over the CBI until sometime in 2014. ...So why are they blaming Allaq for any corruption in 2013 or before? I happen to personally know a few people who can attest to Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq’s integrity and ...He is one of the most honest men I know and is a perfect fit for the position he is in at the CBI, with some help from Dr Shabibi to mentor him...He is an obstacle to the corruption and like Shababi they want to bring him down.

11-29-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So I would not use this “alleged” past corruption at the CBI for any reason to hold up the reinstatement now. This is moving forward. From all my findings the hold up, if any, would be procedure and executing the mechanisms needed to bring this about. If I were you, I would watch for late December or early January for a reinstatement to occur. Again we are fast approaching that window. Remember in ALL the past recorded, legitimate, possible times to complete the project to delete the zeros and then lead to a reinstatement, it was for the late Dec and early Jan timeframes...The Iraqi fiscal financial year begins Jan 1st...

11-29-2018 Intel Guru Footforward [...Is the RV EVER going to happen...?] Yes the RV is going to happen. Watch Iran. Iran is tied to a lot more then people think.

11-28-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Do you still think the start of the float of the dinar will happen this year?] Im hoping...but i am waiting for some things to happen first..completion of new goi, IMF consultation.

11-28-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBill This could be a very interesting week.

11-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I do know for a FACT that they already recalled and burned over 2/3 of the three zero notes. How do I know this is FACT? BECAUSE THEY TOLD THE PUBLIC OF IRAQ IN THE NEWS MEDIA this is why. The move to electronic banking did allow for the conversion of paper to electronic digital. So they could just then burn the paper. ...So reduce the notes in circulation means to take them out the hands of the general public and the banks. ...The remaining 1/3 will be used for trade and inter-banking transactions. They have told us this many times. Oh- but now they have a dilemma. Seems they told us they decided to trade exclusively with dinar with Iran due to the recent sanctions. So do they have enough dinar in circulation to do this? ...Seems to me they do not want to begin reprinting yet more larger 3 zero notes to fill this monetary gap with Iran. So what do they do?

11-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Do they then begin to use the newer even lower denominated small category notes and finally trigger this deletion the zeros project? This will mean a 1:1 within Iraq and a reinstatement of the dinar. But do they have the support of the IMF and the USA to reinstate the dinar and do it now? Remember these small category notes are already printed in volume and stored as needed to support the economy of Iraq and for trade. So this piece is already in place and there will be no additional expense to the CBI. ...So here we sit waiting and watching to see what the CBI will do.

11-28-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Iraq will float the dinar allowing market forces to dictate. As investment comes into Iraq, the exchange rate will rise. Balassa-Samuelson effect! I think most of us would be happy if the dinar ever equaled the dollar. It may, but not overnight. I want to remind people that the new Iraqi government with PM Mahdi is not official yet. Until the new Prime Minister completes his cabinet and parliament votes (confirms) them in. I do not expect any significant reforms to move forward until the government is official. I also do not expect the IMF to hold their Article IV Consultation with Iraq until the gov is official...as these reviews usually require gov commitments.

11-28-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We just got word today that tomorrow [Wednesday] morning, Iraq is going to put everything in the Gazette which we have been looking for awhile. ...I would also expect tomorrow Iraq to be saying “We are ready to do business with the world”. We are looking tomorrow for some form of rate to come out because they are ready to do business on their ISX and ESX platforms...We believe...the in-country rate on Iraq dinar will be a really good rate and we should feel comfortable going in to the exchanges for dinar... I think that we are at the point now everything is set and ready to go. I am very positive more than I have ever been...that we are right where we need to be for this to release. Let’s hope that is the case.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's