Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-14-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:52 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat As far as I know I am still hearing good news on the reinstatement process and it is still on target for LATE Dec or EARLY Jan period. I know there are lots of rumors now flying around as usual about some window of opportunity for an RV happening this entire week. This is simply NOT true. So in this regards, I had a recent conversation with my CBI representative and the following is what I was told in response to my questions. Is there a plan now to RV the currency this week sometime? NO...The dinar is not planned for a revaluation. The dinar must first go through a “reinstatement” process. This is a series of approvals but we believe we are close... (I have been telling everyone this. Any significant change in value that we want comes from the “float” on the currency once it is reinstated. This is NOT a revaluation but a market drive on the rate due to speculation. It will then settle down to what the IMF calls its “nominal effective rate”)

12-14-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch [Guru] Breitling is perfectly hinting at what I believe (opinion) to be the only way they can make this work while maintaining and even moderately enhancing purchasing power for the Iraqi citizens, making their money worth more as promised. Nice. Price-freezing may be needed for a bit, but that's okay until the dust settles. Now that's in-country, folks, which must be addressed before anything international is considered.

12-14-2018 Intel Guru Bruce As far as Iraq is concern, they have completed everything that they needed to do. ...from the banking perspective... things are extremely quiet right now, more so than they have been. ...It doesn’t get that quiet unless there is a reason for it. What we have heard was that banks have been receiving notifications. ...I do not have what was in that of course. I find the timing of it was interesting... ...we found out...the rates on the bank screens were sort of on for 45 minutes than off for 45 minutes, then on for 45 minutes then off... we would say those rates need to stabilize and they need to stay permanent... My understanding is the rates are in Canada will be the same as they will be here. ...We have heard any moment for a few days now...we are so far along in this process...there is a timing to it and we believe that timing is very close for us.

12-14-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I'm not sure if we can expect to see a 2018 RV, but 1st quarter 2019 looks extremely promising. Prove me wrong, Iraq...

12-13-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [This is getting down right silly. International everything but the rate. Lol] WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE RATE...WE CARE TO SEE THE CBI SAY THEY ARE ARTICLE 8...TO ADMIT IT!!! THE INTERNATIONAL STATUS WILL TAKE CARE OF THE RATE.

12-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...we see a sudden shift in the news media from Iraq to reporting now mainly on the RECONSTRUCTION EFFORTS being of the main topics. Why? The reason why is because this is the main efforts now by the GOI. ...We definitely, more importantly, see a very sudden shift in the US strategy and willingness for participation in this reconstruction effort. ...We see much more support and willingness now to assist the Iraqi state. We also know too that the timing is now right. With the setback caused by the ISIS war and the election basically over, Iraq is now ready to go on like a runner at the starting gate, they are ready to take off.

12-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...it has been months now already in getting these last remaining 8 ministers in place, the minister of the interior now being the most critical. Why is this one particular minister so critical? ...This ministry will be the disbursing agent for the Iraqi govt for the funding for the projects funded by the donor countries for this 5 year reconstruction plan. ...the US has stepped up and agreed to assist in providing a sound mechanism for disbursing the projects funded by the donor countries acting much like the Interior minister but officially (of course) only in an advisory capacity...

12-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the USA is going to have a real impact and is teaming up with Iraq. This by the way is also very good for our investment... Do you think the USA is going to invest billions if they can’t get their profits out of Iraq? And how about transferring funds in and out of Iraq for other purposes in the process? Yes, Iraq will need to have an international tradable currency. I luv it…!! I am excited.

12-13-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Questions: “A LOP. What the heck does that mean and why we don’t see it as being a real possibility? By definition a lop is taking the zeros off the notes and pretending they’re not there and using the same notes. It’s funny that someone says it’s going to be a lop and at the same time talks about other notes being printed…well if they’re going to lop and pretend there are three zeros missing then they don’t need to print more currency do they. So it doesn’t fit…here’s the thing…

12-13-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling There has been countries that have taken zeros off their currency and then the currency gains value later on down the road. So let’s say they do do a LOP on the currency you and I have. That doesn’t take it out of play to revalue. Worse case scenario let’s say it did LOP it will still gain value so it’s never been a threat to me at all. If you look at the definition of these countries on how they lopped and what their economy was at and what they were trying to do was completely different than Iraq. Remember the Iraqi dinar is not at a real market rate. It’s completely manipulated. They can do anything they want with it but their intent from the CBI is to add value to it…

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's