Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-17-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:08 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-17-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "TO AMEND THE INVESTMENT LAW IN THE COMING DAYS" Quote: "The amendment of THE INVESTMENT LAW IS AN IMPORTANT POINT TO ELIMINATE UNEMPLOYMENT AND THE RETURN OF INDUSTRY AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR IN IRAQ and raise the market value of the Iraqi dinar..." I don’t want anyone telling me there aren’t any more laws needed in order to reinstate the currency. To bring in investors is all part of creating the atmosphere conducive to investors, which in turn, is the state of the economy needed to trigger the reinstatement. It is all coming together.

12-17-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL ...COME ON SANTA...AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT WOULD BE A REAL TREAT! BUT REMEMBER - IT REMAINS A PROCESS - NOT A DEADLINE. IN MY OPINION THERE IS A REAL NEED TO GET THIS DONE THIS BEFORE CHRISTMAS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE...OVER THE YEARS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THIS WILL GO EVEN IF THERE ARE HOLIDAYS INVOLVED. NOT TRUE. ESPECIALLY IN EUROPE.

12-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat What remains in this process to get ready for a reinstatement of the dinar? They said that the dinar has gone through the currency reform process and is ready. There is nothing more for the CBI to do in this regard except the CBI must conduct the final phase of the “project to delete the zeros”. It is now more of a political will and cautionary measures, notably the stability of the dinar against the dollar and keeping inflation down by up to 2% at the level of foreign reserves within the rates according to international standards with foreign reserve cash for Iraq (we know the reserves are now above these needed levels.)

12-16-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready [I think its going to come in quietly with no big to do. It's just gonna look like it's been there all along.] As there can be no advance knowledge, I tend to believe we will be notified after exchanges start…I do believe they are trying to get it done before the end of the year.

12-16 2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Source in Iraq says PM Abdel-Mahdi is preparing to send nominee names to Parliament for approval for 6 of 8 unfilled cabinet positions, less Ministers of Defense & Interior, which remain locked in controversy.

12-16-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "In an interview with "The New Arab", Muhsin al-Alaq, Acting Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq , talks about a difficult monetary and financial stage that has passed through his country,..." The Alak interview has told us that they are at a 6/1 (16.5%) good to bad ratio with loans. ...he tells us that they have loans of 37 Billion Dinar of good and 6 billion Dinars worth ($5,000,000.00 USD) of bad. It is not a bad ratio for what they have been through to date. My point is that the value of the 6 bln Dinars is key that Alak points it out, imo. Why? Well it gives a value of that 6 bln. Alak cannot openly come out and tell us a rate or a date literally to the tee.. But, he can in my opinion indirectly point us to it with forward guidance.

12-16-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan If we look at the value he places on the 6 billion dinar you get $.83 per unit or dinar in dollar terms. 6 bln IQD = 5 mln USD or $.83 per USD. So then that means 37 Billion Dinars equates to $30,710,000.00 USD. Now remember that he can't tell you yet, that the zeros are dropped, as they haven't as far as I can tell, yet. But, we expect them to when the time is right as he clearly taught us through articles. The 6 billion dinars becomes 6 million once they delete three zeros off the exchange rate and thus 37 billion dinars becomes 37 million by definition.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's