Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-21-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:43 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-21-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick The timing/ change of the exchange rate, of.. any country... is not, dictated ..by, the date/s listed on the UN operational rate/s of exchange..

12-21-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [I've been remembering back to Iraq being removed from Chapter 7 (UN) and some of the process involved....How does current GOI environment compare and what is similar / different getting HCL in place?] I think the main difference would be the players involved - Chapter 7 was an outside decision. They were at the mercy of the UN(etc) on that one. HCL is not that way - this is an internal decision. The HCL is done when Iraq says it is done, and no outside influences can stop them.

12-21-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We do not normally do rates, but I will tell you this...the dong has been going up in value. The dong was in just under the $5 range today. Just under $5 on the front screen. I can’t tell you where the dinar is on the front screen right now, because I do not know that number. ...We have been told that the rates for these currencies should be updated and new by this afternoon [Thursday]. ...That is usually a good sign of things happening on the Forex, on the World Markets. ...I know that was the intention.

12-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQ IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S RICHEST COUNTRIES" Quote: “the Central Bank has a future plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros”. ...to me this looks like there is a long term plan to issue a 100,000 dinar note. Why is this if they want to complete the project to delete the zeros? So this article says the CBI is holding off on this idea (pending) for now. My guess is...they are doing this and will not launch this 100,000 dinar note until after the reinstatement and then only use it for inter-banking transactions for trade and reconstruction transfers of money payments of large sums. The average citizen may NEVER see this category. So this is the real reason for this 100k note.

12-20-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Private Banks in Iraq are ready online in a moments notice and Banks around the world online with the CBI are ready in a moments notice! ...there is no finish line because it is UNSTOPPABLE!!!

12-20-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan The wind is starting to blow now...imo. The region is reflecting expectations that Iraq will raise the value of the IQD. Goldman Sachs today told us they expect the emerging markets to appreciate upwards of 10% to the good. Well, imo that may very well be low. However, not a bad trade for the big boyz. So, when I say the wind is blowing, they are gearing up for the storm. They will fill their sails and ride on Iraq's draft up. They will be in the basket of currencies. Iraq goes up the region goes up...So the precursor showing strength is showing the region knows what is coming and are getting into the currencies now to ride out the storm... In other words make more money...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's