Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-25-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:13 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-25-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Every once in a while I’ll get an email that says, “Hey, what are your sources saying in Iraq.” I don’t have “sources” anywhere. There’s nobody in Iraq that can explain geopolitics and how this works or how currency works or anything like that. They don’t have a damn clue. The people I talk to actually they have access to people in the parliament…what I do is try to get at is, what are they talking about…then I can gauge what they are thinking. That’s all it is. I don’t have “insider” information. I don’t need it and neither should you. That’s the whole point of me trying to talk and frame this up the way it is, the reality of it based on geopolitics…you should be very very happy right now…I know this stuff takes a long time…it was never meant to be a “get quick rich scheme”…that’s the hype that I hate. Hype is out of the window…Reality. Geopolitics. Markets. That’s it. You should be very very happy.

12-25-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf [...currencies fluctuate that is a fact!] It is not a fact. Only currencies on a floating exchange arrangement move on a continuous basis in line with foreign exchange activity, known as appreciation/depreciation. Currencies on a fixed exchange arrangement are exactly that, "fixed" by the country concerned, they do not fluctuate. If a significant difference develops between the foreign exchange market and the fixed rate, the central bank may intervene to remove the differential. This used to be common in Vietnam, they had many devaluations over a short period of time. Fixed exchange currencies are revalued/devalued. Only about a third of the world's currencies are on a floating exchange arrangement.

12-24-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV is broadcasting a member from Parliament stating that Iraq has entered a "new phase" of stability and security. The Budget has been finalized with the second reading. The 5 remaining cabinet members have not been concluded...yet.

12-24-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Everyone knows I don’t do date and rate but people [ask] what’s the season [approximate time]? The reason people are asking me that…the reason that question has been so heavy lately is because you start looking at the price per barrel. It’s getting into that range where it’s a threat to Iraq. That means you guys are paying attention! That makes me so happy…These guys are getting to the breaking point. Bingo…Thank God for us that we’ve invested in a currency that is Iraq’s weapon. That is their savior to add value to their currency. But it’s a two pronged attack for Iraq.

12-24-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling They [Iraq] need to do two things with the oil prices going down. They need business and international investments coming into Iraq. Well they’ve set that stage up for the last five or six years…and they haven’t stopped. They’re still trying to do it today…the other part is if they are not making money selling energy…what currency are they using to make money off that energy? The U.S. dollar. If they are not bring in any U.S. dollars that cuts them off at the knees right? They need to add value to their currency. That’s exactly what they’re talking about.

12-24-2018 Intel Guru Jester MAYBE I SHOULD TELL YOU ABOUT THE WINDOW WE SEE COMING UP JUST AFTER CHRISTMAS...SEEMS LIKE THE COMMENT WAS MADE TO PEOPLE IN THE KNOW THAT 'DOESN'T LOOK LIKE WE WILL GET ANYTHING BY THE END OF 2018'...ANYWAY... THE ANSWER WAS "I NEVER SAID THAT"... SO THAT SURE MAKES YOU THINK...BUT WE SEEM TO HAVE AN ACTIVE WINDOW BETWEEN DEC 27TH AND JAN 11TH... SO WE WILL HAVE TO SEE HOW IT GOES...

12-24-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQ AND IRAN ARE ENGAGED IN NEGOTIATIONS TO SET UP CREDIT ARRANGEMENTS FOR TRADE IN THEIR NATIONAL CURRENCIES" ...so this article proves once again that they Iraq dinar is NOT yet being used for trade with Iran replacing the US dollar. They are hoping they can do this but we all should know they CAN NOT without the reinstatement taking place and the dinar going international. This must come first. But this is yet another item to put pressure on the CBI to get it done.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's