Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-31-18

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:49 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-31-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan They want the taxes and tariffs and big time...They will get a slice of that pie... ...simple math shows us that they (Alak) have given forward guidance as to where they are headed if not right out the gate. A program rate at .00083 is simply not what the Fab 4 are looking to get a % of...It will be based on a new international and very supported true value of imo over $6.00 (at least per the math based on Alak loan value he gave of $5,000,000.00 in an interview). Those taxes and tariffs will raise the value of their currency. The formula to calculate REER and NEER is done, just yet to be applied. One thing I have said in the past is, “The longer they take, the more money we make.”...what I mean by that Is the rate has been growing if in fact the new source (unsolicited) is right. Regardless what we will get will be a benefit for us all.

12-31-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan As for a couple other items centering around the taxes and the date of 01/01/19. Who is scheduled to be in DC just before that date? Mahdi...Who told us Monetary Reforms can take up to 5 years time? The IMF. Who told us that as of 01/01/18 that the second set of books were completed for four years? Yep! [Guru] Walkingstick! Well 01/01/2019 is the fifth year... Now that may all be circumstantial to you all, but, it sure isn’t to me... in fact the evidence suggests this year will be taken care of possibly as soon as tomorrow night [Monday] 11:59:59!! One more thing, the source that brought me the forex traders, brought me that the high level traders expect the iqd should go live 01/02/2019 or 01/03/2019 per holiday trading time lines..

12-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Just so everyone knows that there was NO violation of sovereignty since the Iraqi government did know about the visit. There was no meeting with Iraqi officials due to the timing of the meeting and still the uncertain security situation. The renewed “US-Iraqi Status of Forces Agreement” (SOFA) is still in force and legally allows US forces to travel to Iraqi bases. This was renewed in order for the US to come into Iraq and help fight ISIS. Remember?

12-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Folks there is just too much coincidences happening and too many parallels with Iraq and the USA. You really have to settle down and quiet your mind and just think about it all rationally. We are in a HUGE transition period. We have the power to bring it sooner than later. We can make this happen...

12-29-2018 Intel Guru RVAlready “We are close but we still have a large group in Iraq that doesn't want this. That's our problem” I do not think Iraq has a large anti-RV group. Perhaps more a few powerful guys with vested interests, and a few that hate the west…. I think the general populace favors the RV…… There is, undoubtably, a group of hard core, anti-western thinkers, some aligned with Iran, some not, that do not want an RV…I prefer to concentrate on receiving the blessing, and going from there…

12-29-2018 Intel Guru RVAlready “I really think that this new government is the key and that's why iraq is having so much trouble getting it finalized because they are fighting against Iranian influence.” The RV will help so many people. It is a shame to see it held up. BTW, it will also benefit Iran, so I do not see that as a reason for a hold….. We already congratulated Iraq on having the government done. And the 3 presidents could always take the last 3 posts…Yes, their [Iran’s] government hates the west. But I do not think that is the hold. I think Jan 1 is the plan date. I do not think the CBI is holding it back. Everything I have seen says CBI wants this done.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's