Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-10-19

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:02 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-10-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I’m still pretty solid about 2019. In fact, I like it a lot. Not this week in particular, but in general - I think we've got a solid chance...this year! I've been keeping an eye on the situation for a few months now, waiting to see the trend I'm seeing right now. Waiting for all the pieces to come together. And I finally feel like it's time to voice the following thoughts. We may all enjoy a lower pump price, but I guarantee you the Middle East and all our Texas oil boys don't necessarily like them! That's exactly why OPEC entered into a production limit agreement in the not-so-distant past...because supply and demand drives price. Oil is on sale right now, due to a very high supply, and I don't think we'll see an RV while the sale is on. It's simply not in the CBI's best interest to do so.

1-10-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana The good and bad news is this - there are actions being taken to get the price of oil back up. ...Now, think about this little tidbit...Iraq has "confirmed their commitment to participating" in the oil productions cuts. But, as a savvy reader who remembers the details, you also know that Iraq was not specifically included in the original OPEC agreement. Iraq is essentially standing on the sidelines, voicing support, encouraging the action... but reserving the right to step back from it and swoop in on some profits once they are there again, while everyone else frantically tries to organize a vote to release themselves from their self-imposed restrictions. At that point in time, Iraq will have all the time they need to successfully execute a couple days or even weeks of trading, exchanging currency with higher values and reaping profits on said exchanges, and everyone wins.

1-10-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Yes, EVERYONE wins. Even the OPEC members that may have seemingly "lost" some revenue with their limited production agreement. The truth of that matter is that none of them are in the dark about the potential for Iraq to revalue. They all sit there,innocently and conveniently silent about Iraq's exclusion from the agreement. Coincidence? I think not. In fact, this is the KEY. It's staring the world in the face, and only a small group of us are even paying attention. I'm ok with that. HCL is still a pivotal issue, but there's no point in finalizing the HCL until oil prices go back up. More good news - Iraq is in a very good position to implement HCL, so once we see this graph going up again...game on!

1-9-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV is reporting that Thursday's Parliament session will be totally dedicated to the 2019 Budget. The cabinet voting will "supposedly" happen on Saturday's session. Reportedly, Fox news posted an alert that Mike Pompeo made a surprise visit to the Iraqi Parliament announcing to them to grow up and become the sovereign nation they're expected to be. [Time Will Tell]

1-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "ALLOCATION OF 50 MILLION DINARS TO ARTICLE 140" So folks here it is again Article 140. Do you wonder why now and we project the CBI to reinstate by the end of January? Go figure Article 140 and HCL HOT in the news NOW! Don’t let anyone tell you these are not important to have the reinstatement of the dinar. The FACT is we were told many years ago that the new Iraqi constitution MUST be fully implemented to get the currency back online...So these are mandated by the constitution.

1-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG ...Personally, I don’t care which way it starts – just as long as it gets going. ...Regardless of which way it happens – if the value rises, we ALL WIN!!...

1-9-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] Just when you think it is safe to say everything is done with Iraq, there is one more piece we were looking for or is happening that we should be aware of. We heard they have (3) announcements coming out...One was made today [Tuesday]. One should be made on Thursday, and I believe one is going to be made on Friday. I know one of the announcements, not the one today, I believe will talk about the reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar, and the fact that Iraq is a Sovereign nation and has revalued currency. Some of that revaluation of that currency will occur when that currency is actively traded on the world market using Forex to do so. I believe that is where we believe is reinstatement and go into revaluation because the rates they have now that we know of is already higher than their $3.22 rate was back in 2003 ...ultimately Iraq is done having made the decision to do what they needed to do and conform to what they have been asked to do. Now it is just a matter of timing and time. So I am going to say I am looking forward to again a very good and interesting weekend...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's